Life Is Sweet

No Geography Tour: The techie article (issuu.com)

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jan 08, 2020, 12:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Brilliant, thanks for sharing! Downloaded and skimmed through it. Seems like pretty extensive article. Love the tuba guys ;)
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Yes this is what I live for. It's been years since that one in Sound on Sound. Thanks for sharing

Quote from: neorev on Feb 29, 2020, 20:23

while the sound tech, Shan, is talking you can hear them rehersing Got Glint/Catch me in the background at 8:40 ish. a more improv version compared to last year. Hope thats gonna be in the new shows this year.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Thank you, Neorev! That's just awesome. To actually being able to look behind the scenes is always very rewarding and exciting! I'd like to see a whole 2h+ documentary about the Chems and crew.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Mar 01, 2020, 13:53

Thank you, Neorev! That's just awesome. To actually being able to look behind the scenes is always very rewarding and exciting! I'd like to see a whole 2h+ documentary about the Chems and crew.

We need a new live CD/4K Blu-ray with a 2 hour behind the scenes tour doc. ;)