Listen to Your Heart

Etched (EBW11 B-side)

Started by oHUTCHYo, Jul 25, 2015, 11:13

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm keen to hear this, is there any samples available anywhere?

Edit: I'm an idiot, I genuinely throught this was a track name. So it actually means physically etched and it is in fact a true one sided vinyl?

There is no Etched
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

As you have said, there is no b-side to the EBW11 vinyl,
Spoiler
but it is a double-a side with Base 7 as hidden track that plays exactly 21 minutes after EWB11.
no idea, no idea

Ignore the michevous Pumisher. (Who says Germans don't have a sense of humour eh?)
I have the record and I put a picture of the etched B-side on the Forum Facebook page a while ago. It is an etching of the logo that appears on the labels of all of the EBW s. The etching covers the full (B) side of the vinyl.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 25, 2015, 11:55

As you have said, there is no b-side to the EBW11 vinyl,
Spoiler
but it is a double-a side with Base 7 as hidden track that plays exactly 21 minutes after EWB11.

SO not cool. LOL
Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 25, 2015, 18:56
but it is a double-a side withThe etching covers the full (B) side of the vinyl.

Does anyone have a picture?
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: satur8 on Jul 25, 2015, 22:06

Does anyone have a picture?
Well, what does my post immediately above yours say?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I should have worded that better and asked if you or anyone could post it on here. I think they're trying to corral the conversation from FB. But  I will check it out.

Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Ignore the michevous Pumisher. (Who says Germans don't have a sense of humour eh?)

I Almost freak out

Quote from: Nekcore on Jul 26, 2015, 00:07

I Almost freak out
Haha, Pumisher! You prove the bad rap the Germans and their humor get wrong!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)