Surrender to the Void

n00b Corner! Introduce yourself here!

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 26, 2015, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Morning,

Just joined and thought I would say "hello".  My name is Ben from Suffolk.

Best wishes to you all.

Ben X

Hi there, Ben from Suffolk.

Welcome to the forum!

What do you think of the new tune!?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Morning all.

Sean from Jersey. Currently recovering from Ally Pally last night in an Air B&B in Camden.  :D

3 hour flight delay and thought we wouldn't make it but very pleased to say we did.

All the best, folks  ;D

Welcome, newcomers!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hi guys

André from Southampton UK here.

Was at Alexandra Palace for my first ever CB gig on Saturday.

Having seen Underworld, Depeche Mode etc many times over the years, I have somehow missed CB live.

BUT gotta say, the gig was one of the best ever  ;D   Tunes, lazers, lights, visuals, robots made it one special night.

Looking forward to the new album & future tours

Hi, I'm sizegenetics new in town.
Last Edit: Dec 26, 2019, 14:30 by Shizuko

Quote from: Shizuko on Nov 11, 2018, 11:27

Hi, I'm new in town.
Hi. You're real?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

greetings, was a member of the WAYYYYY BACK IN THE DAY old forum.. decided to give the new forum  try *waves to anyone from the old forum*

my first TAPE was "surrender" change my life and made me a  fan

"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there."

;D Hola soy nueva me llamo Beli, soy de México y espero ir al concierto del Pepsi Center el próximo año, nunca he visto a los Chemical Brothers en vivo.
Hello, my name is Beli, I'm from Mexico and I hope to go to the Pepsi Center concert next year, I've never seen the Chemical Brothers live.

Bienvenido!

I'm so excited for your first ever Chemical show! It's always memorable and I guarantee you will have an amazing time! There are a lot of fans in Mexico and it looks like that show is going to be a real treat. Best of luck getting your tickets. Make sure you sign up to the mailing list here so you can find out if there is an early sale for the tickets.

Glad to see new people being added to the ranks. :)

Welcome everyone.

hello !

We are Das SPEZIAL and glad to meet you all !

We make music that sounds like this - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtgFCY2_LreKAsVW6SGXUVQ

:)

Well it took me almost 20 years, but I'm finally joining the official forum.
My name is Diego, I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I've been a Chemical Brothers fan since maybe 1997, 1998. I still remember clearly buying Surrender in 1999 and then Come With Us in 2002 (in two record stores that, obviously, no longer exist).

From those days onward, every time a new album comes is like an event for me. I love the fact that they still treat the albums like albums, you know what I mean? Not just a collection of songs, but a proper album with a beginning, middle and end. And the whole artwork thing (I'm a graphic designer) is still relevant for them as it was when I first saw the Surrender cover. Few things excite me as much as seeing a new cover and reading the strange, Chemical-esque song titles and imagine which one will end up being my favourite (fingers crossed for Bango and Gravity Drops!).

I'm not gonna extend much longer. Just passing by saying hello and excited about No Geography.

Quote from: Desmondo on Feb 03, 2019, 02:09
Not just a collection of songs, but a proper album with a beginning, middle and end.
¡Exacto!
Greetings, Diego, I'm from Santa Fe.
You are all my children now!

Welcome Desmondo!

Totally echo what you're saying. I've always made a point to be in a special place or step away from 'life' to listen to a new Chemical Brothers record and I'm so, so excited for the new one.
I also cite Kate Gibb as a huge influence for my graphic design work. Do you work on album covers at all? I'd love to see some!

Make yourself at home. There'll obviously be lots more going on over the next few months.

Hello EveryOne,

Just a old fan who wants to be near his favourite band...

Greetings.

Hey there Frankisha & Sebastien!

Welcome to our little Chemical communion!

Hello from Canada! Joined a few weeks ago but finally getting 'round to posting here.

Hi Jackson! Glad you're not a bot (which I initially thought...was so close to delete you :D) Welcome to the forums.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)