When You Start Hating, You're Out of Control

n00b Corner! Introduce yourself here!

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 26, 2015, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Hmm..

Sorry. It's not music or anything exciting. Move along.
Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 14:34 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Hey brothers!

I am a Marketing Master student from Italy and am about to finish my studies.

I have been following the chemical brothers for long and literally fell in love with the new album.
My question is: is there a way to become part of the supporting team for live concerts?
I would love to help someway :)

Cheers

Pit

Quote from: ChemicalPit on May 20, 2016, 08:47

Hey brothers!

I am a Marketing Master student from Italy and am about to finish my studies.

I have been following the chemical brothers for long and literally fell in love with the new album.
My question is: is there a way to become part of the supporting team for live concerts?
I would love to help someway :)

Cheers

Pit
Hey man! I saw your post in the other topic. I am checking on this now.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 20, 2016, 14:33

Hey man! I saw your post in the other topic. I am checking on this now.

Looking forward to your response ;)

Total noob again. Had been noseying on you guys last summer before the switch, went to see the Chems at Longitude which was pretty epic for a first gig in 10 years.

Anyway, off to see them again in the morning. If anyone here wants to hit up for a pint at the gig let me know.

Also whats the story with getting post counts back? No?

Quote from: Charco on Jun 09, 2016, 23:18

Also whats the story with getting post counts back? No?

No go I'm afraid. We all started again as babies.

Welcome back though! And enjoy the show tomorrow!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm in the right place?

Hello breakfast!

I am about to go get some myself.

Top top name, Breakfast.

I actually wrote a song about you.

:o prove yourself, Enjoyed. If that is your real name

Quote from: breakfast on Jun 29, 2016, 23:24

:o prove yourself, Enjoyed. If that is your real name

wait wait wait wait wait
how did you know my name was chloe?

(I hope everybody appreciates how long it took me to figure out how to pose an image on here.)

Quote from: breakfast on Jun 29, 2016, 23:46

wait wait wait wait wait
how did you know my name was chloe?

If you're not kidding that is a very freaky coincidence!

Quote from: breakfast on Jun 23, 2016, 15:59

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I'm in the right place?
You think correctly :D You're about to meet some fine people on here! Welcome aboard our chemical refuge on the sea of chemical beats!

Quote from: Foxboy on Jul 06, 2016, 03:30

Hiya 8)
Welcome back, Foxboy! I'll have the emergency number ready at all times... just in case!
Last Edit: Jul 06, 2016, 21:39 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Is this still in operation :)
Well if it is here goes :)
After talking for almost all day with a nice guy from India who knows everything about the Chems, Prodigy and Daft Punk, and properly a HELL lot more. I decided to sign up!
I was not aware there was a forum for the Chems that was working and operational.

I been a fan of the Chems since around 1996-97. I have only seen them once in Denmark last year, but it was the best concert i ever been to.
Im so happy about Echoes and feel that album is like a dream come true for the fans.

Hope to have some geeky music talk with your guys and girls (if any).
Other the chems i guess i like what most of you guys also do:

The Prodigy:
Getting a bit tired of the rock and roll warriors thing.. But they have a special place in my hart and Jilted and fat will always be on my top 5.

Underworld:
They are getting older but i still feel this is music with such a strong soul. Their last album was a bit like Echoes, it was a bit of a comeback.

Trentemøller:
Danish electronic music maker, he is doing some very interestering things on each album and is very productive.

And a bunch more.. Most of them bands from the whole big beat wave of the 90'ties. I miss this music so much. We where spoiled!

/ Poul

hey pg79! welcome to the chemical bandwagon!

right now the chems are brewing new material which can be found in their djsets. check the new tracks recap thread in 'The Social' for more info.

We love Echoes as much as you do.

enjoy your stay!

K+D+B is godlike!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Welcome PG79!

Seeing the boys the wrote the masterful 'Denmark', in Denmark must have been pretty special!

Hopefully you'll find this place a pretty satisfying pool of great discussion, top recommendations and a shared love for the finer things in life.

Go check out some of those new tunes InChem is talking about. I'm always singing 'Free Yourself' to myself. We're very excited about what is still to come!

(P.S. I'm also a huge Underworld fan and am always down to talk about how incredible Pearl's Girl is...)