Free Yourself

n00b Corner! Introduce yourself here!

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 26, 2015, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Definitely not a bot! Been a fan since DYOH and have been checking out the forum for a while and decided to finally join in officially :)

Welcome to the brotherhood Action Jackson!

Very relaxed forum here. Enjoy your stay because it's gonna get crazier here soon when 'no geography' drops.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Yo JRSZ here
just a random 20yo polish fatboy interested in games computers music etc.

Chems Fan since late 2017
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 10, 2019, 02:26

Yo JRSZ here
just a random 20yo polish fatboy interested in games computers music etc.

Chems Fan since late 2017
Welcome fellow brother
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Hi! Relatively new Chemical Brothers fan here. Got introduced to them through Just Dance 3.

Hoops and Believe are my favorite Chem Brothers songs.

Great name!

Welcome friend :)
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Hoops on Apr 04, 2019, 21:35
Hoops and Believe are my favorite Chem Brothers songs.

Check Electronic Battle Weapon 6 :)
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 10, 2019, 02:26
just a random 20yo polish

Cześć :)
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

大家好,我是奕江,来自中国。
2008年通过《Come With Us》成为一个Chemical Fan。
毫无疑问化学兄弟的音乐是我的最爱。
找到这个ChemBase真让人兴奋,很高兴来到这里和大家一起。
Hello everyone, I am Yijiang, from China.
Became a Chemical Fan in 2008,by《Come With Us》 .
There is no doubt that the Chemical Brothers' music is my favorite.
It's really exciting to find this ChemBase and it's great to be here with yours.
Today is really No Geography ;D

Welcome Guo1jian!

So glad you found your way here.

HAPPY NO GEOGRAPHY DAY.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Apr 12, 2019, 16:21

Welcome Guo1jian!

So glad you found your way here.

HAPPY NO GEOGRAPHY DAY.
Thank you ;D
CHEERS!

Hello, I joined a long time ago but finally got around to posting on the "new" forum the other day!

I've been a fan of the Chems from when Loops of Fury was released...
Sometimes I feel like having a dessert.

Welcome back Steevtee to the brotherhood!

Enjoy your stay, and the new album!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Hello all
My subconsciousness became a fan of the chems when I first saw and heard the HBHG video. It was only years later, around the time CWU got released, when my mind and body got fully aware of their vibe and I became a devout listener. Since then it is my quest to hear anything they release, though I've been off it for some time during the WATN era. These (old & new) forums have brought me many insights and after lurking for decades, it was time to speak out my love for the Bros.

hello peeps - long time fan and coachella board refugee just registered with a little encouragement from Bosco. looking forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome Shakermaker & Cbtje!

It's always cool to see the folks who've been lurking around get drawn into the conversation.
Are either of you going to be lucky enough to see the Brothers play this year?

Hey shakermaker!

Glad you signed up! From reading your other post, I'm happy to see you had a great time at Bill Graham. I hope you were able to  meetup with some of the former Coachella board members. When I was searching for videos via Instagram, I saw some familiar faces pop up for the LA shrine show.

Here's hoping after the NY show this August, we won't have to wait 4-5 years for a return!

Hey guys. My name is Ryan. I live on the east coast USA and I just joined. My first chemical show was in 97', next was 2007 in NYC and the last was the Bill Graham civic center last week. I've just bought tickets for the November 29th show in the UK. Super excited for the show and super excited to be here!