Who Is This Doin' This Synthetic Type of Alpha Beta Psychedelic Funkin'?

n00b Corner! Introduce yourself here!

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 26, 2015, 03:15

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi New In Town, I'm WhiteNoise.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Nils VIP on Aug 26, 2015, 14:44

Hi, I'm new in town.

Howdy, stranger. ;)
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Oh, Nils VIP! I heard you man. You used to run smack with Rolando, right...
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Well... I'm not exactly new here. I was already a member (thiagobhz) of the old forum for a few years but, as I could not recover my account, I had to start from scratch. :/
Just get yourself high.

Welcome back! We all started from scratch. Weren't able to migrate the old database over to the new forum.

should probably put a message up there maybe..

Hello Chembase team & forum people , . .  I'm Fine Time from the UK , . . . it's good to have found this collective again , . . stumbled across it when I was googling something or other about the Chemical Brothers. Thought I'd say hi , . . and well , . . what an epic return for The Chemical Brothers this year.  I was eagerly expectant of the first footage to appear on youtube back in June when Tom & Adam played the first show at Rockhal , Luxembourg , . . of course , the new songs sound and look amazing , Go , EML & the Future are my faves. Haven't seen The Chemical Brothers since 2011 so I'm soooo hoping for a UK tour , I guess now in 2016 , here's hoping :-/
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Nils VIP, thg, Fine Time: welcome to the boards! It's great to see old and new faces on here!

Fingers crossed that they will come up with shows next year! I need my chemical live experience fix as I haven't seen them since 2008.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Fine Time on Sep 02, 2015, 08:56

Hello Chembase team & forum people , . .  I'm Fine Time from the UK , . . . it's good to have found this collective again , . . stumbled across it when I was googling something or other about the Chemical Brothers. Thought I'd say hi , . . and well , . . what an epic return for The Chemical Brothers this year.  I was eagerly expectant of the first footage to appear on youtube back in June when Tom & Adam played the first show at Rockhal , Luxembourg , . . of course , the new songs sound and look amazing , Go , EML & the Future are my faves. Haven't seen The Chemical Brothers since 2011 so I'm soooo hoping for a UK tour , I guess now in 2016 , here's hoping :-/
I like you already. That's one of my favorite New Order albums.

Hello, I'm not new but I'm  a reawakened version of myself & the past doesn't matter so don't even ask... Cheers!

Welcome newcomers and past members!  ;D <3

i am doing a presentation about the chemical brothers, can someone please answer my questions?

Thanks

Quote from: brandon98 on Sep 28, 2015, 09:00

i am doing a presentation about the chemical brothers, can someone please answer my questions?

Thanks
Hello again, Brandon, and welcome on the forum! I have moved your intial post to the Q&A section. Please be so kind and don't post your question in as many threads as possible. People around here will happily answer your questions (you would only need to explicitly state your questions!). However, spamming will scare them off ;)
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I don't have remember to introducing me :D
SO HI I'M NiCk.Dj
I like very much mixing chemicals and listening to they :)
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...

Hey everyone! I've always liked the Chemical Brothers but it wasn't until I saw them at Space Opening 2014 doing a dj set that I fell in love with their music. Finally saw them again at this years Creamfields and can't wait for them to tour. I've joined the forum in the hope of getting a good quality audio download of the iTunes festival set but will stick around for more! :D

Hello all! My name is Mike, I go under the alias Neorev. I'm from New York.

Been a huge fan of the Chems since '94. I must say that "Surrender" is my favorite album and "Let Forever Be" is my favorite Chems song.

I produce electronic music under the name Neorev.

Thanks for having me!

Hi and welcome to the boards, Neorev, heggig and DjNick. Enjoy your stay!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Do i still need to introduce myself?  ;)
Out of sight, never out of heart!

Quote from: Jeanie on May 11, 2016, 15:57

Oh god, NOOBS!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Jeanie on May 11, 2016, 15:57

Jeanie Beanie!! ❤️❤️

Howdy chemicals!

I have a very nice present for all you hardcore CB fans, just don't know if it will be ok to offer it here, on the forum...

So admin/mod, please contact me, I would appreciate if we could discus...

Thanks!