Surrender

Record Store Day 2020 predictions

Started by whitelabel84, Feb 15, 2020, 09:19

Previous topic - Next topic
the charlatans remixes and manics remixes are great, happy to see those available. I already purchased an original copy of the charlatans remixes some time back, I forget how much I paid for it, but good to see such great works celebrated.

The Charlatans re-issue is a bit disappointing. Seems like a good opportunity to clean up the remix names (why is Chemical Risk Dub the song name and it's subtitled "Toothache Mix"?) and get that unreleased remix of Feel The Pressure out as well.

Patrol (Chemical Brothers Mix) is one of the most underrated things they've ever done touched so it's great to see it get some love.
Never for money, always for love.

Managed to get a copy of the Charlants UK 12 today. Late delivery to my local shop. Excited about that

Got both The Charlatans & Manics.  No shops in Cincinnati area got the Surrender To Love 12 and every store sold out of The The 7.  :(

Has anyone ordered through Red Robin Records? I never received anything and they're not replying to my emails...

I finally got an answer. They oversold RSD records by a large amount and had to refund a lot of people

Quote from: Ben_j on Oct 06, 2020, 22:46

I finally got an answer. They oversold RSD records by a large amount and had to refund a lot of people

Shit. I'm sorry dude. Hopefully you can find it reasonably priced on Discogs/Ebay or something.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Wait, a vinyl rip of the 11 minute thing was uploaded to YT a month ago and no one has posted it here??
This is my first time hearing this.

IT'S MORNING TIME!