Forum > The Social

Coronavirus (COVID-19)

<< < (15/15)

Conn6orsuper117:
Well its official, my county made USA Today, for #1 in Delta cases in the united states. with that our governor made the announcement to reapply mask mandation (Even if you are vaccined). Time to not be able to see again, with my mask fogging up my glasses. :(

Enjoyed:

--- Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Aug 14, 2021, 00:40 ---Well its official, my county made USA Today, for #1 in Delta cases in the united states. with that our governor made the announcement to reapply mask mandation (Even if you are vaccined). Time to not be able to see again, with my mask fogging up my glasses. :(

--- End quote ---

Dude. Get yourself some of these. Great for glasses. I've even (accidentally) run them through the washing machine and there's no shrinkage or nuffin'.
I know it sucks to have them back on (we're in OR too) but it sucks way less than being responsible for what is happening in our hospitals at the moment.
I also recommend leaving your mask on a bar of nice smelling soap when you're not wearing it. Smells GREAT to put it back on  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version