No Geography

[Important] Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Started by Bosco, Mar 11, 2020, 22:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Stefan on Jun 22, 2022, 17:45

I wouldn't be surprised if the festival in Poland next weekend is also affected.

Well, knowing our gov and restrictions, there's like 50/50 rn, but I hope, that they'll do perform here, for Kosek!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

See (bad) news about Op'ener in Live Dates thread.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I had covid one month ago, and I'm still experiencing a variety of symptoms. I cough everyday, I often have sore muscles, swollen joints. And some days I feel much more tired than I should be. I hope those symptoms will fade away eventually, but I'm also scared they will persist, seeing how a lot of people suffer from long covid. Reading Wolkenkrabber's article is not reassuring either  :-\

Quote from: Ben_j on Sep 01, 2022, 09:07

I had covid one month ago, and I'm still experiencing a variety of symptoms. I cough everyday, I often have sore muscles, swollen joints. And some days I feel much more tired than I should be. I hope those symptoms will fade away eventually, but I'm also scared they will persist, seeing how a lot of people suffer from long covid. Reading Wolkenkrabber's article is not reassuring either  :-\

Same man. The coughing and general fatigue is such a weird thing to be experiencing when you're testing negative and are feeling pretty good in basically all other ways. My wife's taste and smell is still yet to return to normal, which is the worst thing. I described it yesterday as eating food that someone forgot to colour in. It's a deeply sad thing on top of the physical symptoms.

I think we contracted it from the zoo (thinking we were safe being outside the whole time - I think we underestimated the impact of being around so many kids). I was in the most pain I've been in for a long time. I couldn't swallow because of my 'sore' throat - so I couldn't sleep, or rest. I had to go to the doctors to get a steroid and 'magic mouth wash' prescription. It was rough and I highly recommend AVOIDING.

Really hope you start to feel back to normal sooner rather than later, Ben.
Stay safe everyone.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Damn, you guys. I'm sorry to read this has gotten you, my brothers..
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.