Push the Button

Reflexion

Started by Stefan, Jul 29, 2015, 09:05

Previous topic - Next topic

No, they played Reflexion at the pre-show. Don't remind me. :(
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Mar 27, 2016, 22:13

No, they played Reflexion at the pre-show. Don't remind me. :(
Did you not know about that show at the time? But you could have gone? **innocent face**
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Mar 27, 2016, 23:18

Did you not know about that show at the time? But you could have gone? **innocent face**
He was there 2 days after. So he most certainly could have gone to the pre show. Instead of that he probably went for tapas in a bar, or at the beach. Did you WhiteNoise ? :D

I literally did not know it was happening. I saw Hot Chip that night and went to bed so I could rest up for Saturday night, didn't even get tapas...

I later found out the pre-show was only advertised locally, and you could only get tickets through a website impossible to find on Google unless you knew Catalan! Like, it was a thing being thrown by Estrella Damm, using the Sonar venue, gear, everything, but apparently completely unaffiliated with Sonar itself. The official Sonar news didn't even say a single word about it happening.

And Tom had to be the one to tell me they played it! I was almost at peace with missing the show (main point being if I had seen the pre-show, I'd have popped my cherry two days before my birthday instead of same day) until he told me they played Eargasm Reflexion! NOT TO MENTION THE REEL. Gaaaah...

I realize I still have not shared the full story of Sonar and Chicago. There's just so much to say, it's like being faced with writing a thesis. I will get to it, I swear!
Last Edit: Mar 28, 2016, 08:11 by WhiteNoise

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Mar 28, 2016, 08:08

I literally did not know it was happening.
Bait taken! (but tapas not consumed)

And Tom had to be the one to tell me they played it! ...he told me they played Eargasm Reflexion! NOT TO MENTION THE REEL. Gaaaah...
Oh you talked to him at Sonar? I thought that was just Chicago. At the time you were trying to get this here forum going weren't you? So he knew who you were by then I guess? I trust you told him the track should be caled Eargasm.

I realize I still have not shared the full story of Sonar and Chicago. There's just so much to say, it's like being faced with writing a thesis. I will get to it, I swear!
Well it's an Easter Monday bank holiday (I presume in the US as well as here). Give up yourself unto this moment, the time is now. Or something.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Mar 28, 2016, 10:25

Oh you talked to him at Sonar? I thought that was just Chicago. At the time you were trying to get this here forum going weren't you? So he knew who you were by then I guess? I trust you told him the track should be caled Eargasm.

Well it's an Easter Monday bank holiday (I presume in the US as well as here). Give up yourself unto this moment, the time is now. Or something.
No, just saw him at Chicago. We were talking about including more BITE tracks into the setlist at the time. I was still trying to get him to check out the forum at the time of Sonar - I'll tell you about my efforts with the big post.

No classes cancelled for Easter unfortunately. Camp WhiteNoise is very busy, but doing some seriously cool things - I'll get around to sharing them when Summer comes around, I guess?