Push the Button

Vote for your favourite Chemical Brothers’ track

Started by Electronic Battle, May 09, 2020, 16:43

Previous topic - Next topic

No Galaxy Bounce, and Got Glint? didn't beat HBHG?

Sad times.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Only 2 can make the game from Further?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 14, 2020, 12:34

Only 2 can make the game from Further?
Further was originally released as an 8-track album so that will be in a round with 2 groups of 4.

I'll include Don't Think in the final group in Round 1 with a selection of tracks that weren't on the original studio albums. Stuff from their singles and soundtracks.

*** Change of plan. Don't Think is going into a 3-group split from Further. Just need to redo the singles/soundtrack group now and I'm sorted. ***
Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 21:46 by Electronic Battle

You can close voting before it even starts on 'We Are The Night'. The way you have the bracket built, it isn't getting past any 3 of the 'Dig Your Own Hole' tracks who have continued on.

Are we taking bets on this? My stimulus check is burning a hole in my pocket.

Quote from: Bosco on May 14, 2020, 19:31

You can close voting before it even starts on 'We Are The Night'. The way you have the bracket built, it isn't getting past any 3 of the 'Dig Your Own Hole' tracks who have continued on.

You never know. The Salmon Dance might yet pull off an upset in that group.

I'm here for the Salmon Dance victory lap, but pitting it against anything from Dig Your Own Hole is still a waste of time.

Kidding aside, thanks for creating a fun poll.

Oh, and why is Brotherhood in there but not Singles 93-03 or Hannah?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 15, 2020, 09:12

Oh, and why is Brotherhood in there but not Singles 93-03 or Hannah?
The singles from Singles 93-03 that weren't on any studio album will be in the last group in round 1 along with a selection of tracks from Hanna.  I just went with the image of the Brotherhood album cover to represent a mix of tracks from singles and soundtracks.

In the WATN poll, the choice between Das Spiegel and Burst Generator is a tough one

Quote from: Stefan on May 15, 2020, 10:40

In the WATN poll, the choice between Das Spiegel and Burst Generator is a tough one
I think the lead has changed on that poll since yesterday too. Definitely a few closer results for this album.

Remember, k+d+b is Godly. Picking anything else is the work of...