You Are All My Children Now

Vote for your favourite Chemical Brothers’ track

Started by Electronic Battle, May 09, 2020, 16:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bosco on May 15, 2020, 18:03

Remember, k+d+b is Godly. Picking anything else is the work of...

I hope you have your vote in to help K+D+B in the battle against strong competition from Don't Think.

I've done my part. Satan won't seduce me with a ruckus club track that invokes imagery of Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis grinding on each other. Absolutely sickening!

Quote from: actionjackson780 on May 16, 2020, 03:16

Yeah but should Don't Think even be on there?
Depends on whether you go with the track list as released or the Spotify version. I had a change of mind based on feedback here and opted for the latter to have 3 groups of 3. The alternative was to put in the final group of round 1 on Monday.

Quote from: Electronic Battle on May 16, 2020, 09:10
the Spotify version
?

What's the Spotify Version? I know the US-only Itunes version + the regular deluxe or digital version. Is there a difference to the Spotify version?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 16, 2020, 11:46

?

What's the Spotify Version? I know the US-only Itunes version + the regular deluxe or digital version. Is there a difference to the Spotify version?
The CD version release in the UK & Ireland had 8 tracks. On Spotify, Don't Think appears as track 9.

Quote from: Electronic Battle on May 16, 2020, 12:05

On Spotify, Don't Think appears as track 9.

Ok, so it's the standard digital version, and also the deluxe disc version. The Itunes US Version has as track 9 Don't Think and as track 10 Pourquoi
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Bosco on May 16, 2020, 02:16

I've done my part. Satan won't seduce me with a ruckus club track that invokes imagery of Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis grinding on each other. Absolutely sickening!
Absolutely repulsive!111!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Snow thrown in the trash heap just like that?

I'm ashamed people...

Oh sweet we are on to soundtracks. I'm for sure voting for Container Park!......

>:(

Quote from: Bosco on May 18, 2020, 13:50

Oh sweet we are on to soundtracks. I'm for sure voting for Container Park!......

>:(

I didn't want to put too many options in the Hanna poll to keep it in line with other polls and Container Park didn't make the final list of 4. Sorry! :(
Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 15:09 by Ben_j

Seeing Miguel in that list gives me some taste of honey  :D

Which version of Keep My Composure is up for vote? The Heroes-version (which i think is a tiny bit better) or the Brotherhood-version?

Where can i vote for Velodrome?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 19, 2020, 12:28

Which version of Keep My Composure is up for vote? The Heroes-version (which i think is a tiny bit better) or the Brotherhood-version?

Where can i vote for Velodrome?

Sorry for the delayed reply. The Brotherhood version was the one I had in mind for Keep My Composure. I didn't include Velodrome as I can't find it on the big steaming services these days.  Not sure how long it was available digitally after the Olympics finished. Any idea?