I'm Dancing In the Shadow of Love

[Tour 2021] 2021 Live Dates (Infos on re-scheduled and new shows)

Started by Csar, May 28, 2020, 15:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zesty on Feb 15, 2022, 16:31

maybe even better than K+D+B

Last Edit: Feb 15, 2022, 20:58 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: hstn on Feb 15, 2022, 16:25

https://vimeo.com/644387226  ;D ;D :D :D

What the heck!?  How did you get this!?!?!  I saw on a youtube highlight that they mixed OOC and DIA and NEEDED to see more, but I didn't expect to be scrolling through the forum and finding a seemingly studio version of it with the visuals!  I love that they've kept around those visuals for so long now, and finally now remastered them to have this green electricity type feel.  Also, that's the original "I seen the funk electric" sample that was supposed to be in the original song!  I prefer that one, so it's really cool to see there, but I wonder how exactly they did it, since I thought the reason it was originally cut was because the person that sample is from didn't give permission and had a problem with it, but maybe they changed their mind?  Either way, thank you for making this available, as someone who can't be going to see their new updated sets! 
GOODBYE, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Quote from: hstn on Feb 15, 2022, 16:25

https://vimeo.com/644387226  ;D ;D :D :D

Bookmarked! I want more of this!

I think he's re-doing and remaking (and improving) a lot of the older visuals. Expect more uploads!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Apr 09, 2022, 08:40
I think he's re-doing and remaking (and improving) a lot of the older visuals. Expect more uploads!
Here's hoping that some of my favorite older songs will come back to the set - STTS, CWU, IBIA, maybe even Acid Children?

Quote from: ; on Apr 09, 2022, 15:39

Here's hoping that some of my favorite older songs will come back to the set - STTS, CWU, IBIA, maybe even Acid Children?
Acid Children did came back, but sort of as a cameo. It comes right before OOC/DIA
      ;)
Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Apr 09, 2022, 18:46

Acid Children did came back, but sort of as a cameo. It comes right before OOC/DIA
      ;)
Oh, that's so sick!  Thanks for showing me, I wish I could see every new performance in full, because the way their set evolves is so fascinating, exciting, and awesome to me.  Can only really rely on random youtube uploads to keep me up to date  :D

Maybe it can return as a full segment soon?  Definitely my favorite of the EBW's that never got renamed and turned into an album song.