You Always Get Me Up When I'm Down

[Tour 2021] 2021 Live Dates (Infos on re-scheduled and new shows)

Started by Csar, May 28, 2020, 15:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: toxic on Aug 17, 2021, 18:12

No Lowlands festival this year :(
That sucks  :'( lets hope for the best and hope the Creamfields Festival doesn't get cancelled too :-[
Insomnia.

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 17, 2021, 07:20
And I hope, thet they'll test the new material here
I did notice in some of the promo captions on Instagram that specifically mentioned the new material tested out at their last appearance at Printworks, so hopefully that's a clue!

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Aug 18, 2021, 01:49

I did notice in some of the promo captions on Instagram that specifically mentioned the new material tested out at their last appearance at Printworks, so hopefully that's a clue!

link please?
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 18, 2021, 16:15
link please?
See the caption here

Specifically "What will they have in store this December?" right after referencing new material tested out in 2017!

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Aug 19, 2021, 00:26

See the caption here

Specifically "What will they have in store this December?" right after referencing new material tested out in 2017!

Oh, I thought about another one.

So, nevermind, but I can't wait for the recordings.

Anyone is attending?
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: toxic on Aug 12, 2021, 15:26

Congrats man! I just became a father for the first time in April this year :)
Congratualtions, toxic! So happy for you two, or rather three now!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Sep 01, 2021, 07:54

Congratualtions, toxic! So happy for you two, or rather three now!

Thanks man! And happy belated birthday to you!

Much, much love for the child!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

welp, sunday is the last show, Anybody plan on recording the event? (Sorry if I sound desperate here, I really want to hear OOC/DIA/TUSM in its whole, that and TDTYF.)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 19, 2021, 22:14

Oh, I thought about another one.

So, nevermind, but I can't wait for the recordings.

Anyone is attending?
I have a ticket for this, although a fair way away so hopefully it goes ahead.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Sep 11, 2021, 03:46

welp, sunday is the last show, Anybody plan on recording the event? (Sorry if I sound desperate here, I really want to hear OOC/DIA/TUSM in its whole, that and TDTYF.)
Should be on BBC Iplayer's Scotland channel, highlights at the very least although as they are headlining potentially a full set.
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

Quote from: gfa2001 on Sep 12, 2021, 21:26

Should be on BBC Iplayer's Scotland channel, highlights at the very least although as they are headlining potentially a full set.

Don't think so.
The Day 3 highlights show (9 'til midnight) has 20 minutes left right now, and no Chems so far.
There is an hour of Primal Scream in the catch-up though. The rest of it? Meh.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

In addition to the Printworks DJ set mentioned a few posts above is a new Warehouse Project date:
10th December.

https://twitter.com/WHP_Mcr/status/1452733131816153088

Paul Woolford v Special Request = Paul Woolford B2B with eh, Paul Woolford.

Effy on the list too. I posted her track, FMG that she did with Mall Grab in Now Playing a while ago. Check out
too.

The two most recent Chems remixers on the bill. And Erol Alkan. And Overmono live. Good lineup!
Last Edit: Oct 25, 2021, 22:26 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Just as a side note, Overmono should do a Chemical Brothers remix album. That way it's Tom and Ed remixing Tom and Ed.

Quote from: elcomplicado on Nov 03, 2021, 09:17

Just as a side note, Overmono should do a Chemical Brothers remix album. That way it's Tom and Ed remixing Tom and Ed.
Ha! And they're actual brothers.
Incidentally Overmono's Tom & Ed did last Friday's Essential Mix on BBC R1.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

This got missed completely on here, have tickets myself but they are doing a set at Fabric. Great lineup for £22.50

Gfa, thank you for the heads-up!
Indeed, this slipped right past us! And it's also for a good cause "A Dance For Shaun" is meant to help raise funds for cancer treatment! Glad you got yourself a ticket! Have fun and leave us some impressions here when you come back!

Last Edit: Nov 06, 2021, 20:46 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Nov 06, 2021, 20:35

Gfa, thank you for the heads-up!
Indeed, this slipped right past us! And it's also for a good cause "A Dance For Shaun" is meant to help raise funds for cancer treatment! Glad you got yourself a ticket! Have fun and leave us some impressions here when you come back!
I don't check on here too often so assumed you would have had it. Very much excited, not been to Fabric before either. Will definitely leave my thoughts :)

Quote from: gfa2001 on Nov 07, 2021, 15:06

I don't check on here too often so assumed you would have had it. Very much excited, not been to Fabric before either. Will definitely leave my thoughts :)

Maybe some recordings pls?

I can't wait to hear some sneakpeaks
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Yo, is anyone going to tommorow's DJ Set?
I can't wait for some recordings ❤️
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?