Back With Another One of Those Block Rockin' Beats

Covered Chemicals

Started by Csar, Aug 01, 2015, 10:05

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Bosco on May 07, 2021, 01:12

something different:

He loses mad points for not mounting a tambourine to his hi-hat for the larger than life tambourine hits in the original. It's the equivalent of skipping the drum fill while drumming along to 'In The Air Tonight'.

Man I miss drumming.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Just found the really nice Russian cover of MAH, yeah, the lyrics are in russian, which makes it even more interesting!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Yup, I posted that on page one :D

It's a great cover!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I don't have any video or audio evidence, but apparently Beck covered "Wide Open" in 2018 on his second date at Red Rocks [9/25/2018] for his 'Colors' tour. Was this ever brought up? I've searched on YouTube but I found no hits...

It was played between "Black Tambourine" and "The Golden Age" according to setlist.fm

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/beck/2018/red-rocks-amphitheatre-morrison-co-1be9c168.html

Nice and funny The Boxer cover
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Interesting acoustic take on Out of Control. I like the choice of chords here which give it a different feel
— Aurora (The Seed)