Would You Like to Come Inside?

Another World - New Visual Experience?

Started by hstn, Sep 18, 2020, 20:27

Previous topic - Next topic
A new interview came out on F-Word mag interviewing Adam and Marcus about the live show and exhibition, it's all really interesting, but Adam seems to have announced something in it:

https://www.fwordmag.com/single-post/NEWS-IN-CONVERSATION-WITH-SMITH-LYALL

B.C: Please can you start a festival?

A.S: I would love to. Oddly I was thinking about that the other day. We are working on a very exciting project called Another World with The Chemical Brothers which is a creative dream come true. Details to follow soon. 

Could we finally be getting a new Chemical Brothers film??? (or am I too excited ;D)

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Since it came up in response to "festival" this might be an interactive / online music experience they're working on. I've been wondering why we haven't seen The Chems do much in the way of a virtual show or live stream and it's very in character for them to be secretly cooking up something unique along those lines.
Never for money, always for love.

Oh, that does sound exciting. I'm all in for any kind of creative project by Adam and the guys.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)