Jerk Chicken

ABBA

Started by Csar, Sep 02, 2021, 17:36

Previous topic - Next topic
I had no clue that ABBA is going to release a new album today! It's called Voyage.

Here's a live stream with Benny and Björn.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Kind of crazy to hear a band coming back to together after 40 years. Reception has been overwhelmingly crazy for the old people.....wait a sec...im one of them  :)) (Edit:The whole damn planet is saying this the album we need these days). I admit that Benny is probably one of the last producers who could easily make a half-ass album and it would still sound good compared to most crap that's out these days. He's somewhat a pied piper when it comes to the piano, I mean catchy melodies are just there all the time, like the ending of Chiquitita, which can live in my earphones in a loop. But its good to see people from everywhere gleaming with delight for a band that's putting out a new album, a new show, and they're building a freakin stadium just for it! Looks like ILM will be working under the hood for their live,hologram,avatar,etc.

I was curious and checked their website for their album preorders. Damn! Their shop was overcapacity and crashed this afternoon which is insane.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.