Your Love Is Lifting Me

Live 07/08

Started by kosek, Oct 02, 2020, 17:55

Previous topic - Next topic
There was a video put together from Glastonbury 07, T in The Park 08, Trafalgar Square and maybe some other. I believe it was named Chemical Brothers Live 07/08 DVD. Was it on Sneaks youtube? Seems it got deleted. Anybody got it?
Last Edit: Oct 02, 2020, 19:16 by kosek
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

My video is still there.

In nature there are neither rewards nor punishment- there are consequences

YT tells me it's not available in my country. Need a proxy for that.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I can share is ISO dvd image if anyone wants. Then you can have the full experience, intro, menu and bonus track

I think I'm in the same country as you, Sneaker (UK) but I get the "UMG have blocked it in your country" message too, FYI.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Ok, after Benji's video I'm now hyped as fk and I want to watch this  :music
Any way to access this? I tried some VPN, no luck.

Edit: Nevermind I have already found all the pieces.
Last Edit: Mar 22, 2021, 11:59 by kosek
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Mar 22, 2021, 10:35

Ok, after Benji's video I'm now hyped as fk and I want to watch this  :music
Any way to access this? I tried some VPN, no luck.

Edit: Nevermind I have already found all the pieces.

If I'm not mistaken, this was made for DVD, so the resolution is lower than what you can find on some of the original footage SneakerBeater used for it. I might have a shot at remaking it. Or maybe SneakerBeater has a better version laying around?

I'd have to got through all my original files but I'm pretty sure all source material I used is in 576i. The only destructive part of the process was the codec used for creating the video. I know there is an issue with aspect ratio with my video I think the Glastonbury footage is in 4:3 and the rest of the material is in 16:9.