Superstar DJs, Here We Go!

Video making ofs

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 03, 2015, 21:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Don't know if this was mentioned before on the old forums, but i just came across this video taken from the Michel Gondry DVD

Last Edit: Aug 04, 2015, 03:27 by WhiteNoise
no idea, no idea

video fades out...

"I still don't really understand it, I have to say."

LOL, Not sure why that makes me laugh

;D We love you Ed!

Would you mind changing the thread's title to a more general one so that we could add the Star Guitar and Further making ofs?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Ha, cool beans, Pumisher! Thank you!

So here's the legendary Star Guitar making of

And Further's conception

Midnight Madness (EBW10)

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

This isn't a Making Of for a music video, but one for a brilliant ad campaign for Nike in which the Chems did the music for. Here they are practicing to Shake Break Bounce:

And here is the result (don't you wish this Chems song was not only longer, but available to buy??)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Here's a short article on the shooting location of Go

Front-de-Seine brutalist neighborhood is located in the 15th Arrondissement, beside the Seine river not far from the Eiffel tower. The area was developed in the '70s under the plans of Henry Pottier and Raimond Lopez and comprises over 20 towers nearly 100 metres high. The district features also a small replica of the Statue of Liberty that was donated to the city in 1889 and points her bigger sister in New York.
http://www.archipanic.com/chemical-brothers-go/
— Aurora (The Seed)