I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

Pretty please....LIVE recording 2019

Started by cj78, Nov 09, 2020, 04:32

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there any chance of a live recording of any of the 2019 gigs? I am obsessed with the Glastonbury set and must of watched it on BBC Iplayer dozens of times, which you can no longer do. I went to the Cardiff gig last November and would just love to have a copy to keep somehow. It was amazing and I can't wait for my next chance to see them live.

In the hopes you're a real user, here are some recordings on youtube. Let me know if you like any of these and I can send you some audio your way.

Last Edit: Nov 09, 2020, 14:30 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: cj78 on Nov 09, 2020, 04:32
Is there any chance of a live recording of any of the 2019 gigs? I am obsessed with the Glastonbury set and must of watched it on BBC Iplayer dozens of times, which you can no longer do. I went to the Cardiff gig last November and would just love to have a copy to keep somehow. It was amazing and I can't wait for my next chance to see them live.

you know there are rips of the glastonbury set, right?

there's also an audience recording from their NYC show out there if that interests you.