And the Darkness That You Fear Will Disappear

Dust Brothers / PSI-Q Network test pressing 12" - legit?

Started by whitelabel84, Nov 10, 2020, 06:06

Previous topic - Next topic
I am curious to know whether anyone out there in the Chem Community has a copy of this and is it a legitimate pressing?

https://www.discogs.com/The-Dust-Brothers-2-PSI-Q-Network-Song-To-The-Siren-Transhuman/release/9601068?ev=item-vc

By all accounts it seems to be the real deal but would love to know a little more...

The user who submitted it (PlantenBloomen) is an old user from the old forum here: BoywiththeGoldenEyes.
From his words:
Quote from: BoywiththeGoldenEyes
before putting out their own green label they had to do that one as a test pressing. as they didn't have the money to pay for a proper test pressing they shared the record with a (to me still unknown) drum'n'bass artist whose track is on b side (which is absolutely white labelled and just has the cat.-no. psiq001 etched in). i was really unsure whether it is real or not but many people told me that they made that test pressing before having the proper dbs333. in fact, earlier i thought, my dbs333 would be fake as it was one-sided only - i thought there was a supposed drum'n'bass track on b. but that was just on the test pressing. don't know how many copies of this have been made.
Quote from: BoywiththeGoldenEyes
don't think you'll ever find that kind of stuff on the internet... all you have to do to get another copy of this one: fond out where Tom or Ed live (if you have not already ;-) ), break into there, look for that record, take it, be happy. or you find out who the producer of that weird d'n'b track on B is (it's a little d'n'b, a little happy hardcore, a little early prodigy) and do the same with him X-D
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2020, 10:41 by Csar