Started by Ben_j, Aug 04, 2015, 12:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of Control vs Enjoyed

Out of Control
10 (41.7%)
Enjoyed
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

So, the radio friendly New Orderesque Out of Control, or the psychedelic, visions-inducing Enjoyed ?

I never was a huge fan of Control, except for the 2002 tour and the great segue Control => Temptation => Guitar, so i'm going with Enjoyed
no idea, no idea

Voted for Out of Control. especially for the Sasha remix, It's just an anthem for my generation.

I mean, it's the son of god, remixing a track by my favorite band with vocals from bernie of my second fav band.. It won't ever happen again. Just godsend.

I'm a huge fan of New Order, but voted for Enjoyed.

I am very suprised by the current results...
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Damn! I went with Out of Control, but these are getting harder.
The devil is in the details

Don't Fight Control? I think that live might do it for me. Kind of a happy medium, the energy of Out of Control, but instrument driven like Enjoyed, and live with the Elektron feedback bandsaw noises and cockroaches, veeeery nice!

Enjoyed! Has the best element of Out of Control (the baseline) and best element of TPPR (sitars!)......

Both epic, therefore I am undecided!

Enjoyed, obviously. Never been a fan of OOC, which I'm tired of hearing, while Enjoyed is one of my favorite B-sides. So much psychedelic !

Out of Control is a great song. Enjoyed is a great "chill out" version. The weird breakdown in the middle with just the kick could be much shorter, though.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing how little love there is for Out Of Control...
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Aug 10, 2015, 10:37

Amazing how little love there is for Out Of Control...

Is there little love for Out Of Control, or unexpected love for Enjoyed?
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Well, both, actually  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

I just think OOC is overplayed.....like both songs though.

Although I voted for Enjoyed, the thing it lacks are the guitar moments in Out Of Control, especially in the end and during that break (omg i love that break)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

(even though I voted for Enjoyed)

Quote from: Mob1 on Aug 04, 2015, 20:34

Voted for Out of Control. especially for the Sasha remix, It's just an anthem for my generation.

I mean, it's the son of god, remixing a track by my favorite band with vocals from bernie of my second fav band.. It won't ever happen again. Just godsend.

Sasha is a class dj, seen him a few times, including 2013 at Fabric during my Stag do, fucking ace music.

I retract my previous statement saying I was undecided. Enjoyed is very very good, but I do love OOC, the vocal are great, but I love it when the guitar slashes through. Best time I heard the track was at Brixton when Bernie popped out ;-)