I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

2015 - Sonne Mond Sterne

Started by KNE, Aug 08, 2015, 13:41

Previous topic - Next topic
Last Edit: Aug 08, 2015, 16:59 by Csar

Quote from: KNE on Aug 08, 2015, 13:41

https://twitter.com/midimatt001/status/629970758828183552

Wow, why would they do that?  :-[
What? Stupid teens. If I had been there, I would have taught them well on how to behave. Idiots. Sorry, Matt! Not all Germans are like that!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

>:(

WTF!!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

That upsets me, like. A lot.

I wish people could understand how many cogs in the wheel there are to ensure the machine runs as it should. Nobody wants a delay, least of all the crew. So much can go wrong at any given time, and they are the unsung heroes making sure everyone gets a great show. Fuck these troublemakers. The crew deserve nothing but massive respect.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Maybe the people thought they were at Bob's Country Bunker and the HAVE to throw bottles?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: whirlygirl on Aug 09, 2015, 16:37

I wish people could understand how many cogs in the wheel there are to ensure the machine runs as it should. Nobody wants a delay, least of all the crew. So much can go wrong at any given time, and they are the unsung heroes making sure everyone gets a great show. Fuck these troublemakers. The crew deserve nothing but massive respect.
Word!
Maybe they thought they were at an Aoki set were tossing things is a marketing scheme?! Knobheads.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: whirlygirl on Aug 09, 2015, 16:37

While this is true, I think it's irrelevant here.
What kind of cretin thinks it's a good idea to throw beer at someone, that this behaviour is a justified response in any situation at all??

What upsets me is that fucking idiots do things like this just because they know they most likely can get away without any consequences.