3 (7.3%)
H.I.A.
1 (2.4%)
The Duke
0 (0%)
EBW6
6 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Hey all! Just wanted to let y'all know in a few hours we're gonna do a listening party for Come With Us' 21st Anniversary over on Discord along with B-sides and remixes! Instantreigen and I started the Piku Playground fan server in hopes of bringing together more of the younger chemical siblings in tandem with the forum. We've already done a good amount of listening parties for other albums too! We'll see you there! 

Join here:
discord.gg/6DCqDTkesn

More info below:
https://twitter.com/instantreigen/status/1619379422985093120?t=4CGfLxo_0KPF-AVHZdRi_w&s=19
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Went with Star Guitar and The State We're In. Both really powerful songs, and ones I come back to frequently. Recently heard The State played in the show This Is Going To Hurt which fit in perfectly for the scene as it did in Lost in Translation.

Remember attending a listening party for this a couple of days before release in Helsinki. Probably not the best way to first hear it, but remember it sounded great, if a bit of a disappointment after a trio of front to back perfect albums.

Agree on this being a sort of stop gap album for them in between eras. 

The official Chems music store is taking preorders for a new vinyl pressing of Come With Us on 2x yellow LPs.

Release date of June 9th.

Pretty steep price IMO, but that's just how it is with physical music these days.

Please log in to view this attachment.
You were always such a free spirit
Who came and went so much
A will-o'-the-wisp and charming with it
I'm still longing for your touch

Quote from: gpro2005 on May 28, 2023, 21:38
The official Chems music store is taking preorders for a new vinyl pressing of Come With Us on 2x yellow LPs.

Release date of June 9th.

Pretty steep price IMO, but that's just how it is with physical music these days.

Had to grab it! Got the 2016 black reissue but despite this being a bare bones reissue, it looks chuffin gorgeous. Steep but going rate it seems in this crazy world. 
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

Have the regular release on vinyl in mint condition, no need for me to get this. If there were bonus tracks on it however I'd be all over it
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Hi Kevin!

Strange, I get an entirely different poll than you!

Last Edit: Jun 02, 2023, 13:12 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 02, 2023, 12:40
Strange, I get an entirely different poll than you!

no idea, no idea

Re: The exclusive 'Come With Us' yellow vinyl

What's the story behind this repressing? Is it just happening because of demand? They really didn't "officially" announce anything other than retweeting another account on Twitter. Not even an email regarding this was available in the online shop.

As a devote 'Come With Us' fan boy, the yellow vinyl is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to pair it with my red vinyl copy. I foresee a 'Come With Us' shrine in my future... ::krazy

But if the mock-up is exact, they messed up the original cropping of where the text should be on the front cover. This happened with the repress 6 years ago too. What gives?

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 02, 2023, 16:49
As a devote 'Come With Us' fan boy, the yellow vinyl is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to pair it with my red vinyl copy. I foresee a 'Come With Us' shrine in my future... ::krazy
I too am in the camp of devoted "Come With Us" fan boy. Somehow have five (5) copies of the album:

- CD (scratched to hell from original release. Includes ICome With Us error)
- CD (replacement)
- CD (Gatefold edition)
- Vinyl (Original pressing)
- Vinyl (Limited Red Vinyl)

Do I really need a Yellow edition...no...

Will I get it eventually...yes... 
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

This was taken a few years back, my Come With Us collection has grown a little since including the U.S vinyl, original pressing still sealed!  ;D

Please log in to view this attachment. Please log in to view this attachment.

:o
Except for the sealed original, have you listened to all of them at least once? And besides the Japan release and promo copy, what was the reason for purchasing all those other copies?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Jun 04, 2023, 19:23
:o
Except for the sealed original, have you listened to all of them at least once? And besides the Japan release and promo copy, what was the reason for purchasing all those other copies?

I have listened to the original UK vinyl a handful of times and the original CD I bought back on release day in '02 probably 100s of times.
Some of the Japanese releases and reissues are still sealed.
The question of why... because being a obsessed collector... and why not  :))

You thought this was something, below is my Surrender collection which has grown since this was taken about four years ago. I have added the minidisc, original UK vinyl pressing, advanced promo Japanese cassette and a few more Japanese reissued CDs... #obsessed #noregrets #noreason  ;D

Quote from: whitelabel84 on Jun 05, 2023, 01:16
You thought this was something, below is my Surrender collection which has grown since this was taken about four years ago. I have added the minidisc, original UK vinyl pressing, advanced promo Japanese cassette and a few more Japanese reissued CDs... #obsessed #noregrets #noreason  ;D
And here I am thinking of the crazy idea to go after the cassette tapes released pre-2000. Haven't found any in the wild yet, but I'm sure they're somewhere. This is why I am also obsessed with hunting shiny pokemon.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: whitelabel84 on Jun 05, 2023, 01:16
You thought this was something, below is my Surrender collection...
Well If you really want to make your Surrender collection special, you may want to click this as soon as possible. Auction tomorrow at 10am UK time.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 05, 2023, 18:36
Well If you really want to make your Surrender collection special, you may want to click this as soon as possible. Auction tomorrow at 10am UK time.

I have been keeping a keen 👀 on this auction so you never know... but with the exchange rate (Pound vs AUD) isn't pretty, add 28% buyers premium, plus VAT PLUS shipping PLUSSSS Australian GST.... you do the math  :Kry

BTW, I do welcome the ChemBase family to follow/check out my Instagram collection page featuring vinyl, CDs, random misc. pieces, latest additions, celebrating release anniversaries, etc... I would love to know what you all think  ::cheers

Last Edit: Jun 06, 2023, 04:56 by whitelabel84

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 05, 2023, 18:36

Congratulations to the lucky winner 👏👏👏

:luv Well worth the £39.99 (not including delivery  :o )

Anyone else grabbed it? Please log in to view this attachment.
"To me you're like a setting sun. You rise then you're gone"

Quote from: VMan on Jun 09, 2023, 12:41
:luv Well worth the £39.99 (not including delivery  :o )

Anyone else grabbed it? 
Dang, delivered on release day. Now that's service!

Very happy the front cover has correct cropping. The only nitpick I can see, and not necessarily a deal breaker, is the vinyl isn't the same shade of yellow as the mock-up. Vibrant yellow instead of golden yellow.

Thanks for posting a photo!

News report on the fabled Hot Acid Rhythm 2
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...