How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

Remixes , extended versions and remixes - please help me get them all in one pla

Started by FeatherDustBrother, Jan 30, 2021, 16:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Is there a way to get these all in one place? Tje remox album only has 12 songs and is a bit out of date. I was going to buy it but im hoping there is a download, that you pay for or CD with everything on that is quite recent? I've searched everywhere!

Please help me get all these things. I took me ages to get just a few. And costly. Do they only have that 1 cd of remixes with 12 on?

If anyone can help please comment, I'm desperate and will pay how ever much they are. I love their remixes going back all the way to dust brothers.

Yer I've seen those thanks,  but there are soany i want by the likes of daft punk and boys noize to name a couple. There is an insane amount of them, all of which ill never get. Sad times.

Thanks though

Have a look into your private messages, Feather.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I made a spotify playlist of all the ones on there I could find on there. (I've added a few that arent on there from my local library, so they wont play for other people sorry)

Enjoy:
Last Edit: Apr 20, 2021, 09:38 by Ben Glass