If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

Anyone watching Tribes of Europa?

Started by Krisper, Feb 27, 2021, 01:02

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm always looking for a decent SciFi/Fantasy show. This popped up on Netflix the other week. Watch Season 1 Episode 4  ;D

"If you come before me, I'll slice your head clean off".
Was that a bonus lyric from Nothing But Pleasure?
For those of us not immersed in this thing, can you provide a time stamp or just tell us?

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I don't watch the show, but I skimmed the episode and found what I think Krisper is bringing attention to.

It's about half-way/three-quarters into the episode. Stereotypical club scene. Enter Mr. Dim Mak himself (sonically, not literally).

Hey Krisper, from the gist of what I caught, are they trying to establishing shirtless women in public is socially acceptable in the future?

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Feb 27, 2021, 12:22

LOL

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 27, 2021, 18:45

I don't watch the show, but I skimmed the episode and found what I think Krisper is bringing attention to.

It's about half-way/three-quarters into the episode. Stereotypical club scene. Enter Mr. Dim Mak himself (sonically, not literally).

Hey Krisper, from the gist of what I caught, are they trying to establishing shirtless women in public is socially acceptable in the future?

LOL

I have only watched the first 4 episode, not sure what I think of it yet, I'll give anything sci-fi fantasy a watch. That scene was one of the so called Tribes, blood thirsty, mean warriors who are also deviants. So yeah, in their world I guess anything goes.

Quote from: Bosco on Feb 27, 2021, 06:15

Steve Aioli strikes again!

https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php?topic=1603.0

hey Krisper!

Ha, I had no idea who remixed it. I didn't think it was too bad <ducks>, but I'd had a few ;D

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Feb 27, 2021, 12:22

For those of us not immersed in this thing, can you provide a time stamp or just tell us?
Sorry, I got side tracked, Bosco did the honours.

I found this one on YT:

It says it's from a guy called Gino Panelli.. Is it the same?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Mar 01, 2021, 17:30

I found this one on YT:

It says it's from a guy called Gino Panelli.. Is it the same?

That's different, they've used footage from the show, but definitely different mix.

Csar, it's definitely Steve Aoki's version

it's widely talked about in the comment section under the video from YouTube

Last Edit: Mar 02, 2021, 06:02 by Bosco