Ouhmmmm Beya-deh. Ahhhhhh Yeah!

2002 - Live in Sydney at the Hordern Pavillion

Started by Csar, Mar 11, 2021, 13:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Edit: Benji posted it here already

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 11, 2020, 14:14

Full 2002 show, with My Elastic Eye !

Shared in the FB group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=-d_LC-RX0VY&fbclid=IwAR1d0ihpAd3zLryahMYFJAWB8QYoN4V7dXDvyBCX4YENrNTw1FEvsDLr38E

Quote from: Tim Kong
This was one of the first shows in the tour, (I think it's the Hordern Pavilion one) and I wanted a reference tape, to see how the visuals were looking from FOH. Due to production design, we were mixing the video for the shows from side of stage mostly, so working off monitors. I wanted to get a sense of the full scale of the show, and to check how the various screens were working.

Footage is from a Hi-8 cam, from memory connected to a VHS recorder. It's a fixed shot, no editing and has quite a bit of the packdown and after everyone has left. The audio is just from the PA.
Last Edit: Mar 12, 2021, 15:12 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Always fantastic to see how their live show evolved over the last 20 years.

The Come With Us Tour was the first time i see them live and discover their music with only knowing HBHG before (2002/08/16 Bizarre Festival, Weeze, Germany)
no idea, no idea

I only have time to skim through it right now. Thank you so very much for sharing, Tim Kong.

hoops/setting sun, was such a beautiful thing.

Is this first video recording of My Elastic Eye?

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 11, 2021, 15:42

I posted it here
Oh dang, this totally slipped by me. Sorry!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)