K+D+B Is Godlike

Looking for a t-shirt ASAP

Started by gfa2001, Jul 19, 2021, 22:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey there,

Been looking at this forum a decent bit in the past few weeks after buying a Latitude ticket (would have much earlier but had a different festival the same weekend which got cancelled). I am beyond excited to see chems but was hoping someone here could help me get a t-shirt in time for the show. I am leaving for Suffolk on thursday morning (22nd july) and was hoping to grab a t-shirt off somebody. I would need it sent first class tomorrow and am happy to pay whatever you see fit for the t-shirt, could alternatively pick it up on the way to Latitude (would be passing North London, Herts etc). I need a size L/XL - any will do as its so close to the festival.

I have my eye on this King Elektro one (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/124816254003) but will take pretty much anything at the moment - looking for a print t-shirt though, not just the logo ones. If you could help me out please let me know - and if your at the festival i'll buy you a pint (or your group a round in exchange for the shirt haha)

Cheers,
gfa2000

also not sure how it is with new threads, sorry if i broke any rules but this seemed okay :)

EDIT: Does anyone know how good the store dispatch time is, if i select tracked 24 and they dispatch tomorrow it would arrive in time but many artist stores take ages so someone with experience on this to help would be fantastic
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

I would think the Bros will have merch available at the festival, probably could pick up a graphic t-shirt while your there.

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 20, 2021, 20:21

I would think the Bros will have merch available at the festival, probably could pick up a graphic t-shirt while your there.
Cheers - thats what i'm hoping now, just hope the selection is good, even though they are headliners some festivals have an awful selection
Live: Latitude 2021, Field Day 2022, Kalorama 2022, o2 Arena 2023
DJ: Fabric 2021, Printworks 2021, Printworks 2022, Glastonbury 2023

I made my own!

Simple white "The Chemical Brothers" on Black Tee.

Not joking, and I hate to rub it in but, I love it. It comes out of cool storage every so often...

Me and BenJ each got one I think? Broke my ankle that day, went hard...

Anyway, if you stumble across a drunk Irish fool wearing such a tee shirt with a ginger man bun and big ginger beard near the front... dont stop just let it flow... only jokin, say hey!