Got Glint?

For people who pre-ordered and live outside of Europe and the U.S

Started by Mob1, Aug 14, 2015, 19:09

Previous topic - Next topic
Have you guys/gals received it yet?
I pre-ordered the deluxe 3lp vinyl and also the deluxe CD on the chem store the day it was announced. I live in Chile and still haven't received them  :(

Well, lemme look at some emails...
I live in Queensland Australia and I ordered the Deluxe CD on April 26th via the store that was on the Chem Website at the time (before the new site), and I got an email on July 16th saying it was dispatched and would take "approximately 7-20 working days" to arrive. It showed up 16 days later on July 31st (I remember this date exactly, cause it was my brother's birthday by some coincidence)
I don't know if things should be simiar for you, considering your purchase is the vinyl and not the CD, but if you bought it through the store on the Chem Website, you should get an email when it's dispatched, and I'd be concerned if this email still hasn't come.
The devil is in the details

Thanks Bendy,
I got the same e-mail on the same day (July 16th).  Saying: The Chemical Brothers Store Order C1423364 Delivery 1 of 1 has been dispatched.
Though i bought both the deluxe CD and the triple vinyl. And still haven't received them..
7-20 working days should have already arrived, right?
Regards

I also bought the 3LP vinyl, same timing etc. I am in Aus and only just got it 2 days ago. I'd give it another week and if you don't see it send an email.

It really shouldn't be this hard with pre-orders. Hopefully it will show up soon.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I live in Canada and mine only showed showed up last week. Keep the faith guys...........trust me its worth it.

Can you believe it hasn't arrived?? I spent like 120 bucks for it.
And the guys at universal reply saying shit like: "oh.. so it hasn't arrived yet."

Quote from: Mob1 on Aug 26, 2015, 15:01

And the guys at universal reply saying shit like: "oh.. so it hasn't arrived yet."

The service is indeed crappy. You should, if you haven't already, kindly yet firmly voice your disappointment and ask them where your parcel is and what they're going to do about it if it's lost. It's over a month now since it's been shipped and it should already have arrived at your destination.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Mob1 on Aug 26, 2015, 15:01

I never ordered anything from Universal, but don't they have at least some sort of tracking.
I'd be piss! sorry for your delay man.
Give us an update if they plan to replace it with another one.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

wow, Universal really dropped the ball on this release.............