Exit Planet Dust

Sometimes I Feel So Deserted Remixes

Started by Ben_j, Aug 15, 2015, 11:37

Previous topic - Next topic
We heard the Skream remix on the One Mix, but more is coming. That's what Ed said  ;D

https://twitter.com/eddychemical/status/632507754184355840

Last Edit: Aug 21, 2015, 22:47 by WhiteNoise
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I solved it. Our mod cannot embed any tweet with an emoji in it.  >:(

^sigh^....

We'll see if we can repair this.
Last Edit: Aug 21, 2015, 22:57 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

Skream's remix is better than the original. There; I said it. And I meant it.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

The Skream remix is nine minutes long according to Annie Mac. Hear about seven minutes of it (with talking, alas) here from 52 minutes:  BBC RADIO 1
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I like what I'm hearing so far
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I really like the Skream remix ! No words on the other remixes or who will do them ?

I am personally incredibly underwhelmed by the remix. I am a fan of Skream, too.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Skream. How you made the biggest change in my mind from your past to your future. I hated anything he had to do with the dubstep scene. And the fact that he crossed over brilliantly to house and techno makes me so happy.

My thoughts on the remix...Yes. Quite nice.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Ben J said yesterday on Youtube:
should be released with other remixes of SIFSD yeah. I don't know when though

I do! IT'S OUT MOTHAFUCKERS!  Came out Friday:
Amazon
Beatport

No sign of other remixes.

BTW why have Amazon given me the DL in 278 kbps quality instead of 320? My settings on their annoying Music Player bollox are set to "High Quality". 
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Back to Beatport next time eh.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Ed just re-tweeted this.  I wonder if it could be another Deserted remix.

https://twitter.com/RobdaBank/status/656795049812955137

https://twitter.com/carlcraignet/status/656390809391009792

EDIT: It is indeed Deserted.
Hmm. I don't think I'm gonna like this more than the Skream mix. Jump to 01.50.35. It's a bit more techno-y I guess. Probably works just  fine with the volume up.
Annie Mac BBC show.

Last Edit: Oct 21, 2015, 14:48 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Pretty boring. Where are remixes like the Bloody Beetroots' take on Dissolve or Boys Noize's version of Swoon? These Deserted remixes turned a rather 'unconventional' dance track (by todays EDM standards) into a more or less conventional one. There was something to Skream's try but it ended up being somehow uneventful, and thus, with its 9 minutes way too long.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Oct 21, 2015, 15:33

Pretty boring. Where are remixes like the Bloody Beetroots Sabres Of Paradise' take on Dissolve Leave Home or Boys Noize H Foundation's version of Swoon Come With Us?
Fixed it for you
Last Edit: Oct 21, 2015, 20:41 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Oct 21, 2015, 18:27

Quote from: Csar on Oct 21, 2015, 15:33

Pretty boring. Where are remixes like the Bloody Beetroots Sabres Of Paradise' take on Dissolve Leave Home or Boys Noize H Foundation's version of Swoon Star Guitar?
Fixed it for you
There's a major error in your "fix". Maybe you can spot it yourself ;) :P
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Oct 21, 2015, 19:53

There's a major error in your "fix". Maybe you can spot it yourself ;) :P
:o (fixed)
no idea, no idea

You can purchase the Skream remix on Qobuz.com
http://www.qobuz.com/gb-en/album/sometimes-i-feel-so-deserted-the-chemical-brothers/0060254756095

With your purchase, you can choose FLAC or WAV or 320 MP3... one price, download it as many times in as many formats as you want.
I love Qobuz, my favorite download site to buy music from and they have a lossless streaming service.

Go Remixes are up as well.