Me, You, And Me, Him And Her, And Them Too

[tour 2022]2022 Live Shows (the year live music gets revived!)

Started by Csar, May 25, 2021, 18:17

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 18, 2022, 22:30

Setlist: courtesy of Brian Dub (insta)

Spoiler

Spoiler setlist

Block Rockin Beats
Song to the Siren
C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L.
MAW
New - Neon drum Troupe
HBHG
Eve of Destruction
Chemical Beats
New -Feel like I'm Dreaming
UYI/ Get Up On It vocal
DYOH new outro
Setting Sun vocal synth popping (New?)
Got To keep On
New intro/ Wide Open
No Geography vocal intro/ EV
Free Yourself (new version)
EML beat (Tuba granddad)
OOC/Do it again
Temptation/ Star Guitar
Swoon
Galvanize

Spoiler
You've missed something at the top of Brian's insta story: CWU intro. Also I get the impression that Tomorrow Never Knows is gone.

Quote from: Champiness on Jun 18, 2022, 23:00

Spoiler
The new tracks seemingly don't have titles locked down yet!

Spoiler
These are just Brian's notes aren't they? We've already seen the Woo track written as "No Reason" on Chems equipment in one of their insta posts a few days ago.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Spoiler
That Setting Sun pop thing, has Three Little Birdies Down Beats in the back

https://twitter.com/_sushiy/status/1538272399745069057?s=21&t=TT55o4RICD-daPZuDtM-jA
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Jun 19, 2022, 01:36

Spoiler
That Setting Sun pop thing, has Three Little Birdies Down Beats in the back

https://twitter.com/_sushiy/status/1538272399745069057?s=21&t=TT55o4RICD-daPZuDtM-jA

Spoiler
Am I out of line to think that's the chord progression of "Here Come The Drums"/"Papal Disco" behind it?
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 19, 2022, 01:11

Spoiler
You've missed something at the top of Brian's insta story: CWU intro. Also I get the impression that Tomorrow Never Knows is gone.

[/spoiler]

Spoiler

I just started watching those YT vids, and yep, CWU vocals are back to opening the show. I really love that crowd pop and the strobes before BRB comes on.

No word or any vids showing TNK so far.

Oh and you can hear Hoops during Free Yourself! I missed that!

The crowd really loved 'Dreamin', and is an awesome add to the arsenal, including it's visual from I'll See You There, on which I think has a new female actress with it. And it blends so perfectly into UTI!

The setlist needs tweaking, as more nuances from other tracks are discovered and blended into others.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 19, 2022, 03:41

Spoiler

I just started watching those YT vids, and yep, CWU vocals are back to opening the show. I really love that crowd pop and the strobes before BRB comes on.

No word or any vids showing TNK so far.

Oh and you can hear Hoops during Free Yourself! I missed that!

The crowd really loved 'Dreamin', and is an awesome add to the arsenal, including it's visual from I'll See You There, on which I think has a new female actress with it. And it blends so perfectly into UTI!

The setlist needs tweaking, as more nuances from other tracks are discovered and blended into others.

Spoiler
I honestly feel like Wide Open can be done away with and with it reinserting Elektrobank and TDTYF, and maybe sprinkling some Leave Home between Swoon and Galvanize so it feels more smooth

Spoiler
Seeing that "I feel like I'm Dreaming"-clip...
God I want to get out there and rave to that so bad

some clips from sonar

(whats this? new? or old and i just can't figure out what because of 2003 mobile audio?)

they're all from the Brothers instastory, but i uploaded it to YT because Csar was crying  :D
oh, and it this Youtube-Shorts a new thing? i didn't even had a choice while uploading
no idea, no idea

I feel like there's loads of new details and blends and things, in a way that I have longed for from them. Like proper twists on classic material but stuff that adds  rather than takes away

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 19, 2022, 10:10

(whats this? new? or old and i just can't figure out what because of 2003 mobile audio?)
I think it's from this part of the setlist:
Spoiler
Free Yourself (new version/Hoops)
EML beat (Tuba granddad)
A mashup of elements from several songs

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 19, 2022, 14:39

Spoiler
I've uploaded the same vid on youtube.  ;D
Spoiler
Let's hope this is a complete new track because i heavily like it and i also like Wide Open as it is (live and studio)
no idea, no idea

Thanks for uploading the video to youtube!

Spoiler
Since Brian wrote "New Intro/Wide Open" and the flute-ish sound and the synthesitzer thingy have Wide-Open vibes, my money is on that it's the new intro.

Quote from: elcomplicado on Jun 19, 2022, 10:42

I feel like there's loads of new details and blends and things, in a way that I have longed for from them. Like proper twists on classic material but stuff that adds  rather than takes away

THIS!

when Tom said a 'new' tour, he literally meant that every track will have something new added to it ( well almost), including some new visuals.

I've never complained about any past setlists or any repetitiveness from the shows, and I was damn sure to be content even if this new tour was like the last one I went to ( of course including the 2 new tracks, and the rest of the new adds)

But Tom, always thinking and tinkering with his mind about the setlist during the last tour, has really deep-dived and added some chemical sprinkles on this overglazed super donut that we've seen on the current footage.

..and I'm hungry for more
Last Edit: Jun 19, 2022, 17:52 by inchemwetrust

Deserves more attention

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 19, 2022, 01:18

Holy Fuck! Free yourself/Hoops hits so god damn HARD!

also so (not so) nostalgic hearing OOC segue into Temptation/Star Guitar Again

Then into EML/ OOC!!  :o :o :o
Last Edit: Jun 19, 2022, 18:03 by inchemwetrust

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 17, 2022, 22:30

Ha! On twitter have you tried right-clicking the image (on PC) and opening in a new tab? Works for me in Firefox. On Insta (again using Firefox) once I'm logged into Insta the first time, it always seems to remember me after that.

That's a bold claim. I can't see any green balloons from last night, but I guess we'll see more pics/videos soon enough. Sonar is tomorrow.

- Thanks Krabber. Your Twitter tip worked.
- The reason why Instagram is remembering you is because of cookies.
- I think, from the a quick glance at one or two videos it seems like these are the same ones.

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jun 19, 2022, 10:10

they're all from the Brothers instastory, but i uploaded it to YT because Csar was crying  :D
oh, and it this Youtube-Shorts a new thing? i didn't even had a choice while uploading
Ahn. thank you. I guess :P
Yeah, those YT shorts are fairly new. Pretty annoying too. Seems like a strategy to follow the TikTok trend, and to handle the sillies that shot vertical and make them seem less silly...

That sounds kinda... weird...
Last Edit: Jun 19, 2022, 21:11 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

i usuallly don't like to be spoiled since the 2011 tour but
the new track just after chemical beats bring SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH energy ! i love it

and the OOC/EML/DO IT AG edit seems to be sooooo wild ! come on !  this tour seems to have the same energy as 2007 or 2011 !!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 19, 2022, 17:57

Deserves more attention

Then into EML/ OOC!!  :o :o :o

BARCELONA WE LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH...SOMEONE RECORDED THE ENTIRE FIRST HOUR OF THE SHOW

Quote from: hstn on Jun 19, 2022, 22:31

BARCELONA WE LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH...SOMEONE RECORDED THE ENTIRE FIRST HOUR OF THE SHOW

Spoiler
Well, damn, alright, that's definitely the "Here Come The Drums" melody behind the "Setting Sun" vocal interlude thing. Make that three new tracks in the set.
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: hstn on Jun 19, 2022, 22:31
If anyone happens to rip the audio while this is still available, I'd love a dm to dl it!  ;D

Re: the two new tracks

1) The woo track doesn't have any "woos" in it. The visuals remind me of (a less saucy) Destination Calabria video. Also, does anyone else think the lyrics ("No reason to live, no reason at all") are a bit downbeat for a dance track?

2) I no longer think the vocal samples on the Dreaming track are from Loleatta Holloway's Dreamin'. I don't know what they're from. Soz.

Also, do we know how that person at Sonar kept their phone steady for an hour? It's a good vid!
IT'S MORNING TIME!