Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

2007 - Live in Trafalgar Square, London

• Pioneer
Found an old HDD with some photos on and discovered some photos from the Chemicals' gig in Trafalgar Sq. in 2007. I don't remember much about it, other than that it was a unique venue and that the tickets were free!

Was anyone else there with a better memory than me?

Photos taken on a Sony Cybershot so not the greatest quality by today's standards.

There's also a few short videos with surprisingly clear sound that I may or may not get around to uploading...if anyone is interested.

• Freak Of The Week
  • Got Glint is not Encore material!

There's also a few short videos with surprisingly clear sound that I may or may not get around to uploading...if anyone is interested.

My friend, you have live chemical brothers footage and you are on the chembase, of course we are gonna be interested  ;D
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

• Pioneer
My friend, you have live chemical brothers footage and you are on the chembase, of course we are gonna be interested 

:)

Galvanise:

Do It Again:

Get Yourself High:

Hey Boy Hey Girl:

Out Of Control:

It Doesn't Matter:

Star Guitar:

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
Have you seen Quentin Tarantino?
no idea, no idea

• The ChemBase Team
Have you seen Quentin Tarantino?
I've been trying to find the footage of him from the Trafalgar Square videos a few months ago and couldn't find him. There IS footage of him somewhere, right?

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
Hey axent, cool stuff you've got there! I think there were some blokes from the forum attending that show. I specifically remember Jeanie and I guess Mippio, who were regular forumites at the time. I believe this show was advertised as a 3D spectacle with 3D glasses for which Adam and co designed some new visuals. Unfortunately I couldn't go but gladly went to see them in Prague that year.
However, this gig is a special one for me as there was finally, for the first time, a superb quality recording of Hold Tight London available which sounded just marvelous. Up until Trafalgar, there was only a poorer (yet a good one given the circumstances of live recordings) Dublin recording out there that only gave a glimps of how great this track was live.
Let your heart see the colors all around you
And the darkness that you fear will disappear

• Pioneer
I believe this show was advertised as a 3D spectacle with 3D glasses

I've got a set of the 3D glasses, still sealed...

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!