Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Creamfields 21

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Aug 26, 2021, 20:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Its happening tomorrow!!!! Here's praying somebody records the whole thing.

Last Edit: Aug 27, 2021, 16:21 by Conn6orsuper117
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Aug 26, 2021, 20:42

Its happening tomorrow!!!! Here's praying somebody records the whole thing.

This
This
And one more time, THIS!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Those 2 enormous widescreens 😱
Insomnia.

Well, that must be a first!? I've never seen screens this size that are not main stage displays.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 27, 2021, 18:04

Well, that must be a first!? I've never seen screens this size that are not main stage displays.
pretty sure it happened last creamfields (2019)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkt3Phj1Xfo&ab_channel=FredKlem

Ah, wow. I didn't remember that one. Wonder whether those are their own ones or whether those are festival owned screens for large crowds.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I highly doubt this is a new song (knowing someone else is more likely playing right now) but the way it looks like it's being controlled is like, omg

Also expect me to become the chemical sleuth this time around too!

hoping we get more footage because the delta variant is making this look even more once in lifetime
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Aug 27, 2021, 20:20

I highly doubt this is a new song (knowing someone else is more likely playing right now) but the way it looks like it's being controlled is like, omg

Yeah that's music coming from the main stage by a band who some might see as heirs to the throne of the Chems, i.e. a huge, young-ish electronic duo who can sell out Alexandra Palace etc (originally from Northern Ireland, I don't know if they identify as British or Irish).
It is, I believe, the live version of Just by Bicep.

Last Edit: Aug 28, 2021, 09:46 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Yeah, it must be Bicep's track, I thought it's the chems thing too, but you can clearly see, that Ed wear the headphones!
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: hstn on Aug 27, 2021, 20:20

hoping we get more footage because the delta variant is making this look even more once in lifetime

Im literally praying, please a full concert recording on youtube, no more 10-30 second clips of the same song, I literally seen HBHG from every angle now, please god, no more 10-30 sec clips.

Well, for the Prodigy it's always Breathe or SMBU, both are great tracks (same with HBHG), but oh god... THERE ARE OTHER SONGS FOR THE FCK SAKE!
Now think about how many of the once played track recordings from many artists were lost over the years...
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 27, 2021, 23:48

Well, for the Prodigy it's always Breathe or SMBU, both are great tracks (same with HBHG), but oh god... THERE ARE OTHER SONGS FOR THE F SAKE!

I'm baffled by it, especially with all the other crazy moments they have packed....how did it take weeks to find any footage of TDTYF or Out Of Control when during like...the 2018-2019 it was easier

I know in the time of COVID more people want to live in the moment but we on the other side of the world probably won't get an opportunity for a while (still manifesting an NYC return though)

Quote from: hstn on Aug 27, 2021, 23:51

I'm baffled by it, especially with all the other crazy moments they have packed....how did it take weeks to find any footage of TDTYF or Out Of Control when during like...the 2018-2019 it was easier

I know in the time of COVID more people want to live in the moment but we on the other side of the world probably won't get an opportunity for a while (still manifesting an NYC return though)

Idea: just idea, but I'd love to see the virtual gig chems streamed to us and released like the Justice's Woman World Wide
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Show was amazing as always. It's nice having HBHG as the opener. It creates energy that Go never did. Plus the new visuals are quite fun.

Some other highlights was the reintroduction of Do It Again and Out of Control to the set list. TDTYF has its moment and the crowd loved it.

So good to see the brothers again. It was my first show since Covid started. Hope you all get to experience them again soon.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 27, 2021, 21:11

Yeah that's music coming from the main stage by a band who some might see as airs to the throne of the Chems, i.e. a huge, young-ish electronic duo who can sell out Alexandra Palace etc (originally from Northern Ireland, I don't know if they identify as British or Irish).
It is, I believe, the live version of Just by Bicep.

Just checked their printworks 2018 on YT show not to long ago. Definitely a band to put on your waiting list. The last 2 tracks are just :o

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: crosscrops on Aug 28, 2021, 01:59

Show was amazing as always. It's nice having HBHG as the opener. It creates energy that Go never did. Plus the new visuals are quite fun.

Some other highlights was the reintroduction of Do It Again and Out of Control to the set list. TDTYF has its moment and the crowd loved it.

So good to see the brothers again. It was my first show since Covid started. Hope you all get to experience them again soon.

First off, glad to have forumites back in action at a live show. Glad you got some glint to carry home with you. Looking forward into all the new visuals and suprises when they come back to the states. Im glad you got to see them while going thru this pandemic, in which will hopefully end soon.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 28, 2021, 01:00

Idea: just idea, but I'd love to see the virtual gig chems streamed to us and released like the Justice's Woman World Wide

Adam taunted that idea around alluding to a project called "Another World" but nothing's been heard of since 2020!

But...yes this is needed, and we know they have footage of the 2018 and 2019 gigs filmed! Justice had both IRIS and a gig professionally shot at AccorHotels where T&E also played in 2018 so anything would be great by now

Quote from: crosscrops on Aug 28, 2021, 01:59

ANY NEW TRACKS?

Was the Work Energy Principle here?
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: hstn on Aug 28, 2021, 02:30

Adam taunted that idea around alluding to a project called "Another World" but nothing's been heard of since 2020!

But...yes this is needed, and we know they have footage of the 2018 and 2019 gigs filmed! Justice had both IRIS and a gig professionally shot at AccorHotels where T&E also played in 2018 so anything would be great by now

I regret, that I haven't seen the IRIS in full, when it was up on yt...
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?