Don't Think Just Let It Flow

Creamfields 21

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Aug 26, 2021, 20:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Guys i just found some instagram stories with the transition from Elektrobank to TDTYF (however i dont have a screen recorder.  :( )
Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Aug 28, 2021, 19:37

Guys i just found some instagram stories with the transition from Elektrobank to TDTYF (however i dont have a screen recorder.  :( )

DW, just give us the profile links ;)
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Still not in touch with these "Visuals", looks like creepy mad skillz for me. Adam & Marcus made much more aesthetic and professional work. But, it's COVID times, strange collaborations is normal these days, i guess.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Aug 28, 2021, 22:41

Still not in touch with these "Visuals", looks like creepy mad skillz for me. Adam & Marcus made much more aesthetic and professional work. But, it's COVID times, strange collaborations is normal these days, i guess.

if you're mentioning Elektrobank the visuals were made 6 years ago

also I did managed to screen record! the transition is really interesting using the elektrobank and saturate beats again
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Quote from: hstn on Aug 28, 2021, 22:46
if you're mentioning Elektrobank the visuals were made 6 years ago
No, i'm about TDTYF "Visuals"
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Aug 28, 2021, 22:46

No, i'm about TDTYF "Visuals"

ah yes, my bad the mad skillz comparison threw me off but yeah I had assumed they would've done something unique for TDTYF too.

the lighting from Latitude seems to add a lot to it though, but seems to be the first time they've repurposed a music video since The Test in 2002 but maybe next year we'll see some more new stuff hopefully.

sidenote: MAH -> Swoon

Quote from: hstn on Aug 28, 2021, 22:57
sidenote: MAH -> Swoon
Dropped like a tear. And will do with any of the tracks. The cause is:
1. Take your CD/Vinyl with Further from your shelf.
2. Put into player.
3. Go to track 6.

What your hear in first seconds? Yes. Just kick and arpeggiator.
Hi Kevin!

So.... No OOC/DIA footage yet? :,(
Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Aug 29, 2021, 00:34

So.... No OOC/DIA footage yet? :,(

I think the Creamsfields crowd was worse than Latitude omg...barely any footage on IG and...of the stuff I did see a lot of people just leaving halfway through the show, maybe we'll get better luck at venue gigs should they happen

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 28, 2021, 12:40

ANY NEW TRACKS?

Was the Work Energy Principle here?

No new tracks. No Work Energy Principle. My guess is we will get our first taste of new music during their upcoming DJ set at Printworks.

Quote from: Explud on Aug 28, 2021, 23:08

Dropped like a tear. And will do with any of the tracks. The cause is:
1. Take your CD/Vinyl with Further from your shelf.
2. Put into player.
3. Go to track 6.

What your hear in first seconds? Yes. Just kick and arpeggiator.

But it's effective with the rest of the track! B)
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: hstn on Aug 29, 2021, 00:38

I think the Creamsfields crowd was worse than Latitude omg...barely any footage on IG and...of the stuff I did see a lot of people just leaving halfway through the show, maybe we'll get better luck at venue gigs should they happen
Leaving halfway? Bless their hearts.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

THE UNIVERSE SENT ME VOCAL??? (This better imply it's appearance later on ffs but I'll take it for now.......please give us the full thing eventually)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1432457693730639882
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2021, 05:52 by hstn

Quote from: hstn on Aug 31, 2021, 00:31

THE UNIVERSE SENT ME VOCAL??? (This better imply it's appearance later on ffs but I'll take it for now)

https://twitter.com/i/status/1432457693730639882
OH MY GOD. :o Not only was the interlude from OOC to Saturate perfect, this just made it 1000 times more better.
Insomnia.

Yeah, it's almost criminally negligent they haven't played this gem yet. I don't dare to imagine what they could do with it live.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 31, 2021, 09:15

Yeah, it's almost criminally negligent they haven't played this gem yet. I don't dare to imagine what they could do with it live.

Hstn and I have been talking about this! It is a shame that they won't play such a beautiful song like this online but we do have hope it will appear in an encore sometime ^^; Hstn even made a live version himself for us to enjoy  ;D
Oo-ee, bit wobbly on the old feet!

someone compiled all available clips

Insomnia.

Quote from: Zesty on Aug 31, 2021, 18:57

someone compiled all available clips
Sorry if im rude, BUT STILL NO FUCKING OOC/DIA
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

still no OOC/DIA  >:(

anyway, with this video, i think we could still make a complete set? maybe with the latitude videos and the creamfields videos? the only songs remaining would be EOD, OOC/DIA + TUSM interlude, A full Escape Velocity, and a full Wide Open.
Last Edit: Sep 02, 2021, 14:29 by Zesty
Insomnia.