I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

Creamfields 21

Started by Conn6orsuper117, Aug 26, 2021, 20:42

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zesty on Sep 02, 2021, 14:19

still no OOC/DIA  >:(

anyway, with this video, I think we could still make a complete set? maybe with the latitude videos and the creamfields videos? the only songs remaining would be EOD, OOC/DIA + TUSM interlude, A full Escape Velocity, and a full Wide Open.
Set compiling is my specialty. though TBH Im not too excited about Escape velocity since its just the studio version shortened for a harder (and better) beat drop and with an arpeggio over it.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Sep 01, 2021, 16:52
Sorry if im rude, BUT STILL NO FUCKING OOC/DIA

Just realized my girlfriend recorded a section of Do It Again when I was going through her Creamfields photo reel. I wish you could post photos and videos directly to the forum. Oh well. Tweeted the video for everyone. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/alexmusulas/status/1434012978639081473
Last Edit: Jul 24, 2023, 16:31 by Explud

How cool is that!
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: crosscrops on Sep 04, 2021, 04:41
Just realized my girlfriend recorded a section of Do It Again when I was going through her Creamfields photo reel. I wish you could post photos and videos directly to the forum. Oh well. Tweeted the video for everyone. Enjoy!

you could try Youtube or Imgur.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Sep 05, 2021, 14:08
Quote from: crosscrops on Yesterday at 07:41

Tweet error (does not exist)

you could try Youtube or Imgur.
Yeah, Twitter compress video like jackal.
Hi Kevin!

And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Does this mean we finally have a live TDTYF in its full?

EDIT: NVM, the beat's still going at the end.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2021, 20:39 by Conn6orsuper117