Exit Planet Dust

Show/Tell us what you got!!! [FTBF edition]

Started by Bosco, Sep 01, 2023, 22:00

Previous topic - Next topic

We did it you guys!

Quote from: Ford on Sep 22, 2023, 01:29
Which CD is that? I didn't know they did jewel cases anymore. Can you post a picture of the inside?
I was also surprised by this! The new CRJ album was also a jewel case (actually, so was her last one).

The inside/booklet is kind of a let down. Just plain black behind the tray and the booklet is a single fold with the tracklist and credits over the inside pages. I was hoping for some of the single artwork on some of the pages but, at this point, I'm just relieved to finally have it in hand. I've been holding off listening to the album but will be BLASTING IT out of the car tomorrow on my way to the clay supply store!

Also, as a result of a very boring and convoluted story involving my pre-order, me cancelling it, and then buying the "on sale" copy on the shop floor - I ended up spending 3 cents more than I needed to. You're welcome, local small business!
Last Edit: Sep 22, 2023, 03:16 by Enjoyed
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I'm officially on the board. Came home from a 10k run to find a customs marked package in the mailbox.

Still no updated tracking info from order even though I have it in-hand. I did see that there was a crossed-out scanner symbol on the shipping label. That could be why I wasn't updated about its status. I chose the cheapest shipping option so that might have been a factor I overlooked. Anyway, hope the rest that are waiting on their order get it soon.

Please log in to view this attachment.Please log in to view this attachment.

Forgot to update:
Got my casettes and usb.

That little bonus book chapter is really nice too.
Spoiler
Spoiler
It's called "Goodbye" and describes Robin's experience of the Glastonbury Arcadia DJ Set, especialy his reaction on the titular Goodbye.
It's pretty much the review of this track :D
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2023, 17:13 by Csar Reason: Reduced file size
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Dawwww it's so cute n' little!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I'm still waiting for my order from the official store... but the good thing is that the Japanese edition arrived

Whats the small package beneath the cd?
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Sep 30, 2023, 19:46
Whats the small package beneath the cd?
It is an acrylic keychain.  It's a Tower Records preorder bonus.

I've broken my USB stick. 

Oops.
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Quote from: ThePumisher on Oct 02, 2023, 15:33
How and why did he die?
I don't know my strength most of the time and was trying to push the actual stick out, pushed too hard and it snapped off. The actual USB stick still reads fine, but I absolutely cannot put it back in it's original spot and the little packaging bulges out if I leave it half in, which is really annoying. Think that's just karma talking, fuck around and find out type of thing  :(
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Quote from: nekoland on Sep 30, 2023, 15:28
I'm still waiting for my order from the official store... but the good thing is that the Japanese edition arrived

After 45 days (of which 14 were customs only), my order just arrived! I finally have the white LP (which sounds spectacular!), CD and the USB card... It took a long time, but when Dont Think came out, I remember that I had ordered the special edition of the book with the CD+DVD and it took about 7 months to arrive.

Please log in to view this attachment.Please log in to view this attachment.Please log in to view this attachment.Please log in to view this attachment.

Absolutely blown away by my latest addition...

"Skipping Like a Stone" limited edition, numbered (45/100) promo only vinyl.

Handed out to radio, press, record label staff and Errol 😉

This will be cherished.