Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

XDUST12

• The Boxer
AND I FEEL LIKE I'M DREAMING

Bloody hell that’s a good track.

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Oh yes it is

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
A question that comes to my mind recently is: Will TDTYF be on XDUST12?
When we first heard about TDTYF i've read somewhere that this will be the first sign of their new album. Now, more than a year later [ :o ], i don't think so anymore. Why? Because in one year there so much happening, and we all know how long T&E tweak on nearly every song (take the demos (alt mixes) from DYOH for example) and how they've decided which songs will be on an album, which will be b-sides and which don't see the light of day ever. Loops Of Fury could have been on DYOH - nope. Instead Get Up On Like This has been chosen.
What do you peeps think? What will happen with TDTYF? Will it be on 12 or will it stay as an (very short) E.P.?
no idea, no idea

• Freak Of The Week
  • The Future, I'll See You There
Jep, I also thought that it would be the first single of their new album. Since so much time has passed and especially since TDTYF is not part of their current live setlist, I'm sure we won't find it on the new album, it will remain a standalone release, just like C-H-E-M-I-C-A-L.

FY was released about half a year before NG and that was (I think) the longest time span between first official single and album release. If TDTYF is indeed on Chem10, which I expect in late 2022 at the earliest, this timespan would be nearly three times as long.

I'm totally fine with a standalone release. Ages ago we got to hear a lot of the tracks that didn't make it for whatever reasons onto the albums as B-Sides, since we pretty much don't get single releases anymore why not some short EPs instead?

• The ChemBase Team
10 bucks Ellie Rowsell will contribute vocals on XDUST12...

(they suddenly started following her account but not the Wolf Alice account - same happend to Aurora, and we all know how this ended on XDUST11 ;) )
Spot on
https://repertoire.sacem.fr/detail-oeuvre/nuoyV-QnW_yr3MmVaWdbaxjWj0t3wQ3Sw5T6yyOs75c=/FEELS%20LIKE%20I%20M%20DREAMING?query=thomas%20rowlands&filters=parties#searchBtn

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!