If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

For That Beautiful Feeling (XDUST12)

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 27, 2021, 21:44

Previous topic - Next topic
:wise

So with a grammy nod, Rolling Stone UK album of the year, and quite a few remixes featured with FTBF, does anyone other than me suspect an EP in the near future to cap/hype this era?

I have to imagine there is an unmixed version of "Feels Like I'm Dreaming" that they want to put out. And yes, let's get that Gerd Janson extended remix out on a physical platform. Erol Alkan, too!

Not to mention that "something new for EBW13" that Tom teased (hopefully)

I wonder if we'll gonna get some more FTBF releases, kind of dub self-remix/alt version of the songs like we've got with a few previous albums (well, technicaly we've got The Darkness and Skipping).
Dreaming music video pls 🙏

Too Hot RSD release? 🤔
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: 𝒥𝑅𝒮𝒵 on Jan 02, 2024, 02:20
I wonder if we'll gonna get some more FTBF releases, kind of dub self-remix/alt version of the songs like we've got with a few previous albums (well, technicaly we've got The Darkness and Skipping).
Dreaming music video pls 🙏

Too Hot RSD release? 🤔

I reckon we'll see a 2CD Japanese Special Tour edition release sooner than later...
Fairly similar to the Born In The Echoes 2CD Japanese edition, I wouldn't be surprised if Universal JP release all then recent extended versions and remixes on the second disc *fingers crossed*

But a RSD release would be bloody lush too ... 

The new version of Wide Open would be great too
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Quote from: shakermaker on Nov 10, 2023, 23:38
I usually don't give a damn about the Grammys. happy for the album to get some attention!
casually back to not caring.

Quote from: Stefan on Aug 31, 2023, 11:24
Of course it's Taylor Swift :D
She is recently re-recording all of her previous albums (called album name + "Taylor's Version"), because her previous record label in some fuckery sold the master records to a music manager who bullied her: https://time.com/5949979/why-taylor-swift-is-rerecording-old-albums/
By re-recording all of her work, she's not only regaining ownership of her songs but also giving her fans a chance to listen/buy the music without contributing to the profits of a person who she's not on good terms with.
I even remember posting about this here, because iirc there's some fun legal stuff where the new owner now has the rights to the records, but not the rights to the songs themselves, and without those the ways in which he can profit from it are very limited.

This is the thread where Taylor Swift previously got discussed so this is where I'm posting. If someone wants to move this to another thread, well...ok

1) The YouTube algorithm decided to offer me a Candace Owens video - for reasons I haven't quite worked out.
2) I watched it anyway!
3) The title seems overly clickbait-y. I don't know why it would be "black women" in particular who would dislike Swift based on this info. More than one YouTube comment under the video says "it's not just black women who despise Taylor Swift".

Anyway the mostly factual stuff between 4:15 and about 9:50 is what caught my attention.
I didn't realise that Swift's own dad - a finance guy - owned 3% of Big Machine, the record company in question. But googling the words taylor swift dad big machine does indeed confirm it, and tells us that Dad - Scott Swift - made $15M from the sale of Taylor's original recordings.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I'm not sure if this is a global thing, but currently Amazon in the United States has the 3LP for $46.02, and  then, an additional 10% coupon upon checkout.

*EDIT* Now revisiting item listing, and thinking the 10% off might have been a limited weekend coupon. Still a good deal at the current price!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CBPNB1X8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

Just purchased one, and total was $44.63 after tax
Last Edit: Feb 26, 2024, 19:19 by Bosco

Anybody noticed that the small drumpattern from Magic Wand starting at 0:30 sounds exactly like the small pattern around 1:35 in Studio K?
no idea, no idea