Forum > The Social

Fan Art!

(1/3) > >>

instantreigen:
Hey all! I recently drew some chembros fanart and asked Csar if I could post it here to which he said to make a new fanart thread so I did!

The brothers even reposted my drawing on their page  :o
--- End quote ---

Conn6orsuper117:
HOT DAMN  :o

Csar:
That looks awesome! Loving the Surrender vibe you went for!

So, please, all you creative minds, show us what you've got up your sleeves and share it here. Stefan, Enjoyed (your Robo mugs come to mind) and all the others!

VMan:

--- Quote from: instantreigen on Sep 14, 2021, 06:13 ---Hey all! I recently drew some chembros fanart and asked Csar if I could post it here to which he said to make a new fanart thread so I did!

The brothers even reposted my drawing on their page  :o
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

The Surrender Art really is my favourite art of all time. I have some of it framed in my house (from the Surrender Box set). You have done such an amazing piece of work here, I absolutely love it! So nice to see they reposted it on their page! Congrats 😁

instantreigen:

--- Quote from: VMan on Sep 14, 2021, 13:35 ---The Surrender Art really is my favourite art of all time. I have some of it framed in my house (from the Surrender Box set). You have done such an amazing piece of work here, I absolutely love it! So nice to see they reposted it on their page! Congrats 😁

--- End quote ---

Same here! I have a Surrender promo poster in perfect condition framed hanging right above my record player, it's my holy grail! I just ordered my drawing on a poster too, I can't wait to get it and hang it next to my desk :)

On that note, gosh I'd love to gift the chems a copy too 🥺

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version