My Heart and Soul, They Are Free

oh my god that's the funny shit!

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 20, 2015, 18:27

Previous topic - Next topic
CPAC national anthem improv

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Loved comment on the video
"they can't blame this on antifa"  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

how come you british peeps never told us about this gem?

no idea, no idea

^ Ha! "I'll be shouting at helicopters".

Well I'm not British but I am familiar with her. I didn't think she would really "translate" outside of UK and Ireland.

I also enjoyed her Shakespeare episode.
3.25: "School in Shakespeare's day was vastly different and far easier, because he didn't have to study Shakespeare".
And talking about his plays: "shocking even in Shakespeare's day. Quite an achievement considering people used to shit out of their own windows".

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Just finished all 5 episodes and hve to say it was the most entertaining thing in quiet a time.

"if gravity is real, like you claim, why doesn't it work on kites?"

"gravity was always there" - "so newton just takes the credit for it?"

"why do they call world war one world war one? It's quiet a pessimistic numbering, isn't it? Or did they know it was the start of a franchise?"

"within 6 months france was invated by the nazis, but they didn't see it coming because they've expected the germans"

"what is the difference between punk rock and being angry without a guitar?"
no idea, no idea

Following on from today's Chemical retro rave video, this old rave clip is always worth a watch. If it has been used in TDTYF's video then I've missed it - but it should be!

At 1:02 "are you guys gonna stop ever...?"
"I'm gonna keep dancing forever, me. Well at least til I remember where I put my car"

And from 3.38 onwards, especially around 4.10 when the camera pans to the right.

Old School Rave - The Morning After The Night Before
The morning after Fantazia on New Years Eve 1993 at Littlecote House.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

if this wasn't postes before:

A 20Hz sine wave walks into a bar. 'Hey, why the long phase?', the barman asks.
no idea, no idea

If you've ever wondered what The Minions would look like if it was directed by Wes Anderson:

But seriously the song is fantastic and so is the performance

Quote from: Stefan on May 23, 2021, 11:24

If you've ever wondered what The Minions would look like if it was directed by Wes Anderson:

But seriously the song is fantastic and so is the performance
Agreed, it was the best song of the contest. Lol at UK getting 0 points from the jury AND the public

^ Ah it was Steve Bray.
If you've ever heard a guy hollering "STOP BREXIT" outside parliament during political reporting/interviews between 2016 and 2021 it was probably this guy. The Tories hate him, I don't.

https://twitter.com/snb19692/status/1468560202307878915

From 2018:
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2021, 00:56 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

On a related note, Coldcut posted this on their fb today.

Leaked DJ set list from the the Downing Street party

Wasn't too sure where to post this. Some of you may be aware that UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation yesterday.

https://twitter.com/therealfstl1992/status/1545047564222771200

Meanwhile, the previous Prime Minister who is still an MP went to the Henley Festival (where Tom Rowlands grew up) for a bit of...checks notes...Craig David.

Theresa May in red.
https://twitter.com/christiancalgie/status/1545286238298578944

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I have to say, as an Austrian it's great to watch other countries have their governmental crisis for a change.

This belongs in this thread:
https://twitter.com/Fritschner/status/1545077380527673344

Quote from: Stefan on Jul 09, 2022, 07:33

This belongs in this thread:

That made me smile. Reminds me of the "Fight For Your Right To Party"-Clip in front of No.10
no idea, no idea