Born In the Echoes

oh my god that's the funny shit!

Started by ThePumisher, Aug 20, 2015, 18:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Holy shit  :))
Never for money, always for love.

Yeah the band footage is originally from the Touched By The Hand of God video - which is meant to be a piss-take of 1980's hair-metal videos/performances.
Why Sunkist decided that a piss-take video would make good footage for their commercial, I'm not quite sure.  ???

IT'S MORNING TIME!

I had to look up more about that commercial. Apparently Bernard couldn't finish a take of the Sunkist lyrics without rolling on the floor laughing. Finally Hooky wrote £100,000 on a piece of paper (how much they were being paid to record it) and held it in front of Barney for the final take. He nailed it.

@Sky: Rob Gretton intervened and the commercial was never finished. That's a mockup of what it could have looked like, made for New Order Story. So they might not have gone with the hair metal in the real ad.

Someone please shoot David Guetta

Quote from: WhiteNoise on May 28, 2016, 20:10

Seriously though can some one explain satire to me.

At least you're IN and not KY or AK...

I wish I had known this was happening, I would have set up a script to Google "Why does Frogger die in water?", "Who is this doing this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic funkin?", or just "What?" a few thousand times a day.

OMG Fuck Frogger!  There's a bar/arcade in my neighborhood with free gaming as long as you're drinking.  Frogger has been pissing me off lately.  But I'm slightly more focused on getting the high score on KISS pinball. 

Hahaha what a coincidence. There's a free multi-arcade machine in the lobby of the dorm I've been working in, been playing Frogger quite a bit.

i just play crossy roads
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for putting the Haiti one first  ;D that is too good.

Chemical Brothers contributed to this song at 1:43

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a dream last night that Ed released a five-track solo EP called "I Make More Money At My New Job Than I Ever Did Doing This Shit".