0 (0%)
Block Rockin' Beats [Single Version]
0 (0%)
Elektrobank [Full Lenght]
0 (0%)
Get Up On It Like This [Loops Of Fury E.P.]
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

I thought it would be better to post this here instead of posting a new thread. I found this pic posted on Reddit at /r/chemicalbrothers. Has anyone ever seen this album cover art version before? Is this an actual release (whether official or unofficial)? I can't find it listed on discogs in any format.Please log in to view this attachment.

Could it be a mini disc promo?

Oh, I found this:
https://www.nme.com/photos/classic-album-covers-as-penguin-paperbacks-1430754

Which says:
Bjork's album 'Debut' (1993), reimagined as a dog-eared Penguin paperback novel. A variety of classic albums are being photoshopped in this way in Littlepix's 'Cover versions' group on website Flickr.com.
DYOH is number 7

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 28, 2022, 21:19
Has there been an official release be it digitally or physical of the Live at Lowlands 1997 from the Dig your own holy 25 anniversary edition? Or is it only available as streaming on multiple platforms? 

Quote from: Joslyn on Oct 05, 2023, 16:57
Has there been an official release be it digitally or physical of the Live at Lowlands 1997 from the Dig your own holy 25 anniversary edition? Or is it only available as streaming on multiple platforms?

It's available for purchase as a part of DYOH 25th Anniversary digital release on Apple iTunes, if that's what you mean by "official".

The release includes: the album, alternate mixes, "Cylinders", and Live at Lowlands.

Hey girls, hey boys,

So I'm looking to get me some 25th Anniversary Dig Your Own Hole, esp. because of the Lowlands recording (I've been waiting for this since 1997)- and I'd like to download the music in lossless quality (flac, wav or aiff.)

So, on 'Qobuz' I can get that for 30$ and on Beatport for 48$. I kinda think that's just a bit much ::mbag  and just wondering if anyone has any Ideas for me.

Thank you, Cheers

My idea might be stupid, but just go with mp3, you aren't loosing that much of quality on those old live recordings anyway.

Chems really should think about an official bandcamp profile to be honest.
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Poll added. You may choose up to 4 tracks.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Stefan on Feb 28, 2024, 10:18
But what am I polling on?

Cheaper tickets and more stand alone shows. Maybe.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Let Me In Mate on Feb 24, 2024, 21:25
So I'm looking to get me some 25th Anniversary Dig Your Own Hole, esp. because of the Lowlands recording (I've been waiting for this since 1997)- and I'd like to download the music in lossless quality (flac, wav or aiff.)
7digital has 16 bit flac for $26.99
https://us.7digital.com/artist/the-chemical-brothers/release/dig-your-own-hole-25th-anniversary-edition-22702491