Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

25th Anniversary Dig Your Own Hole

• The Boxer
oooh, that's a huge bummer. You should absolutely get a refund of sorts. The scratch goes almost across half of the side so it's pretty much useless. Did you contact them right away after you unpacked it?

I didn't contact immediately after unpacking, it was a few days (life getting in the way and all that). The record still plays, there's just a *pop* every time it hits the scratch. But for 45 quid I expect records shipped to me without scratches/defects on them.

• Galvanizer
  • Old head
But for 45 quid I expect records shipped to me without scratches/defects on them.

100% agreed. Never, in all of my days of buying vinyl, have I ever seen something like this on a new pressing. Minor imperfections and even skips? Sure. But never like this on a cheap bootleg 12" vinyl, and certainly not on a special limited edition such as this. I can imagine your frustration with no replacement available.
Uh… everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine. We’re all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

• Galvanizer
  • Old head
I am still listening to the Lowlands Festival like I'm going to wear out the proverbial wax. This is by far one of my favorite Chemical releases from the entire catalog.
« Last Edit: Sep 20, 2022, 21:41 by satur8 »  
Uh… everything’s perfectly all right now. We’re fine. We’re all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!