And It Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Track ID for James Holroyd's set on Sunday

Started by cowboy, Jun 27, 2022, 23:44

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all, performance on Sunday was amazing and I hope all who went enjoyed it. I'm still recovering from it all and trying very hard not to bankrupt myself into booking a flight to Poland for Open'er to see them again.

Was there for Holroyd's set, and liked one track that had a fancy beat with the lyrics 'It's creepy, it's scary!' repeating a few times, but Shazam never managed to ID it. It could be that it's 'It's scary, it's creepy!' or just 'It's creepy!' as the lyrics, but it's stuck in my head and it's doing my head in. Does anyone remember it or have an ID for it?
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Quote from: cowboy on Jun 27, 2022, 23:44

Hey all, performance on Sunday was amazing and I hope all who went enjoyed it. I'm still recovering from it all and trying very hard not to bankrupt myself into booking a flight to Poland for Open'er to see them again.

Was there for Holroyd's set, and liked one track that had a fancy beat with the lyrics 'It's creepy, it's scary!' repeating a few times, but Shazam never managed to ID it. It could be that it's 'It's scary, it's creepy!' or just 'It's creepy!' as the lyrics, but it's stuck in my head and it's doing my head in. Does anyone remember it or have an ID for it?

Hey mate,
Very jealous of all who were fortunate enough to attend the gig on Sunday, it looked incredible!!

I would suggest to drop James a DM on his Instagram ( @absolutebegin), I'm sure he'll be more than happy to ID that tune.

#LoveIsAll

Quote from: whitelabel84 on Jun 28, 2022, 06:52

Hey mate,
Very jealous of all who were fortunate enough to attend the gig on Sunday, it looked incredible!!

I would suggest to drop James a DM on his Instagram ( @absolutebegin), I'm sure he'll be more than happy to ID that tune.

#LoveIsAll

Ah, now that's a good idea. Just sent him a message, thanks for the suggestion!
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"