As I Walked Along the Supposed Golden Path

Brief Moments in your lives!!! Also, show us your Pets Thread!!!

Started by Bosco, Feb 13, 2021, 11:19

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Enjoyed on May 12, 2024, 01:15
Beautiful! Where u at?
The local prairie preserve where my other videos have been coming from.

This particular location is looking into a healthy floodplain (hence, the green flora) that is feeding into a creek which cant be seen in the background. The flipside of this beauty, if you walk through that greenery, I guarantee you'll pick up a dozen freeloading Deer Ticks.

Quote from: Bosco on May 12, 2024, 03:06
The local prairie preserve where my other videos have been coming from.

This particular location is looking into a healthy floodplain (hence, the green flora) that is feeding into a creek which cant be seen in the background. The flipside of this beauty, if you walk through that greenery, I guarantee you'll pick up a dozen freeloading Deer Ticks.
Good to hear it's healthy. Unlike up further north where the wildfires are already well in season.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on May 12, 2024, 04:24
Good to hear it's healthy. Unlike up further north where the wildfires are already well in season.

Yeah that's getting scary, even for those not in the destruction path.

Any wildfires within the last 4 years, be it from California or Canada, the Chicagoland was effected.

Last year in May-June, we were in a month and a half long drought and hitting peak summer temps even before it was seasonally correct. By the last week of June the air quality was getting so poor from the ongoing Canadian wildfires, the drought, and our own regionalized pollution, health officials were advising people to limit their exposure outside.