The Brothers Gonna Work It Out

Dig Your Own Hole - 25th Anniversary Special - on Cutters Choice Radio

Started by hubie, Aug 03, 2022, 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everyone.

This Friday I'm doing a follow-up to my 'Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole' radio show from back in April.

This time I'm mixing up all of the tracks on the album with b-sides and remixes from the 'Dig' era, as well as some of the alternative mixes and demos that were included in the 25th Anniversary edition of the album released just last week.

The show goes out on Friday 5th August @ 5pm UK time - live and direct on Cutters Choice Radio. See you in the chatroom!

If you miss it, this show will also be available to stream & download on SoundCloud & Mixcloud after broadcast. I'll try to remember to post the links here too.

And if you haven't already, you can check out my previous 'Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole' show via the links below...

:music Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole on SoundCloud

:music Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole on Mixcloud

Hubie x

Looking forward to it!
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Quote from: hubie on Aug 03, 2022, 11:01

Hi everyone.

This Friday I'm doing a follow-up to my 'Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole' radio show from back in April.

This time I'm mixing up all of the tracks on the album with b-sides and remixes from the 'Dig' era, as well as some of the alternative mixes and demos that were included in the 25th Anniversary edition of the album released just last week.

The show goes out on Friday 5th August @ 5pm UK time - live and direct on Cutters Choice Radio. See you in the chatroom!

If you miss it, this show will also be available to stream & download on SoundCloud & Mixcloud after broadcast. I'll try to remember to post the links here too.

And if you haven't already, you can check out my previous 'Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole' show via the links below...

:music Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole on SoundCloud

:music Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole on Mixcloud

Hubie x

The last one was really dope, so I'll give it a listen, no matter if live, or the archive recording
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Aug 04, 2022, 12:06

The last one was really dope, so I'll give it a listen, no matter if live, or the archive recording

Awesome! Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it  ;D

Smashed it Hubie. Enjoyed it from start to finish, you got me tearing up towards the end... :-[
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

Just caught the last three songs - very nice. Nice tpuch with that Piku drum sampled track after Cylinders!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 05, 2022, 18:02

Just caught the last three songs - very nice. Nice tpuch with that Piku drum sampled track after Cylinders!

Thanks for listening! I did a 'Sampled By' show back in April so that tune made an appearance!

Thanks to those of you who tuned in and got sweaty with me! I hope I did Tom & Ed's tunes some justice tonight  :)

Tonight's show will be available to stream & download over the weekend. Hold tight for updates! #LoveIsAll 🖤

Hi everyone.

Big love to everyone who tuned in last night, I hope you enjoyed the show.

If you want to listen again, you can stream & download via SoundCloud & Mixcloud*...

:music Stream & download on SoundCloud

:music Stream on Mixcloud

* Due to Mixcloud licensing restrictions I apologise if this show isn't available in your region.

Here's the tracklist:

01. The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats
02. The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats (The Micronauts Remix)
03. The Chemical Brothers - Loops Of Fury
04. The Chemical Brothers - (The Best Part Of) Breaking Up
05. The Chemical Brothers - These Beats Are Made for Breakin'
06. The Chemical Brothers - Prescription Beats (Hubie Edit)
07. The Chemical Brothers - Dig Your Own Hole
08. The Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank (Full Length Version)
09. The Chemical Brothers - Elektrobank (Demo Mix)
10. The Chemical Brothers - Piku
11. The Chemical Brothers - Buzz Tracks
12. The Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun (Instrumental)
13. The Chemical Brothers Ft. Noel Gallagher - Setting Sun (Full Length Version)
14. The Chemical Brothers - Electronic Battle Weapon 1
15. The Chemical Brothers - It Doesn't Matter (Alt Mix)
16. The Chemical Brothers - I Love Tekno (Don't Stop The Rock Alt Mix)
17. The Chemical Brothers - Get Up On It Like This
18. The Chemical Brothers - Morning Lemon
19. The Chemical Brothers - Lost In The K-Hole
20. The Chemical Brothers Ft. Beth Orton - Where Do I Begin
21. The Chemical Brothers Ft. Beth Orton - Where Do I Begin (Alt Mix)
22. The Chemical Brothers - The Private Psychedelic Reel
23. Spiritualized - I Think I'm In Love (Chemical Brothers Vocal Remix)
24. The Chemical Brothers - Cylinders
25. Rare Earth - I Just Want To Celebrate (Live In Concert, US 1971)

And if you haven't already, you can check out my 'Sampled: Dig Your Own Hole' show here:

:music Stream & download on SoundCloud

:music Stream on Mixcloud

8) Follow Hubie Sounds:

http://twitter.com/hubiesounds
http://instagram.com/hubiesounds
http://facebook.com/hubiesoundsradio

:music Tune into Hubie Sounds LIVE: 1st & 3rd Friday of the month @ 5pm UK time on:

http://cutterschoiceradio.com

Cheers all  8)