Forum > Live

Field Day 2022

(1/3) > >>

Wolkenkrabber:
I think I enjoyed myself more during Daniel Avery (live) and Kraftwerk than I did during the Chems.

cowboy:
I can say the same - had more fun during both Erol Alkan’s performance and Daniel Avery’s than the Chems. Too many drunk people and people high on ecstasy at the front where I was initially, people dragging their friends to the front despite having absolutely no room for anymore people at the front, people being absolutely off their tits on something, generally just typical London festival behaviour.

Had to move to the very back after Eve of Destruction and sit down because it felt too much to be surrounded by people like that.

I must say though, I was at barricade during both Erol’s and Daniel’s performance and everyone was really polite and enjoying it. Daniel’s especially, everyone respected everyone’s space, nothing but pleasure from the crowd. The Chems crowd had people making out and touching each other in front of everyone, etc etc.

It’s a shame that I didn’t enjoy the Chems show as much as I hoped I would, but it’s definitely not the Brothers’ fault. It’s just typical London festival behaviour from people with no manners, no consideration for others or themselves. Field Day was fun, though, for the most part.

ThePumisher:

--- Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Aug 21, 2022, 11:11 ---I think I enjoyed myself more during Daniel Avery (live) and Kraftwerk than I did during the Chems.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: cowboy on Aug 21, 2022, 12:16 ---I can say the same - had more fun during both Erol Alkan’s performance and Daniel Avery’s than the Chems.

--- End quote ---

Bosco:
Darn, not encouraging reports. Thanks for being truthful though.

Kraftwerk were lovely when I saw them earlier this summer. Very thankful they made the effort to do a lengthy tour. Gotta imagine this will be the last chances to see Ralf.

Ben_j:

--- Quote from: cowboy on Aug 21, 2022, 12:16 ---I can say the same - had more fun during both Erol Alkan’s performance and Daniel Avery’s than the Chems. Too many drunk people and people high on ecstasy at the front where I was initially, people dragging their friends to the front despite having absolutely no room for anymore people at the front, people being absolutely off their tits on something, generally just typical London festival behaviour.

[...]

It’s a shame that I didn’t enjoy the Chems show as much as I hoped I would, but it’s definitely not the Brothers’ fault. It’s just typical London festival behaviour from people with no manners, no consideration for others or themselves. Field Day was fun, though, for the most part.

--- End quote ---

I can relate, The Chems at Field Day All Points East 2018 was the worst experience at a concert I had in my life. I literally couldn't move my arms, we were all squeezed against each other, it was absolutely awful, and that's not even mentionning the behaviour of the people in the crowd...

EDIT:

This video is a great example: you can hear more people chatting than inside a pub...
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkLQk-EWZ5w[close]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version