Who's Gonna Take the Weight, Who's Gonna Take the Blame?

For you guys who have money to burn and collections to fill

Started by Joslyn, Aug 29, 2015, 11:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 19, 2016, 00:14

Lil Bibby will be stoked.

I actually like how that sample was used. It suits the track pretty well

I still would like to hear a full length track of Container Park, maybe with a little tweak to the song's structure, in a more "dance"-like fashion. I remember that sample being put on top of the "ahh" vocal samples in the movie trailers which was cool but wasn't done so in the final soundtrack.

like at min 1:43
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: toxic on Aug 19, 2016, 15:30

Got mine today, number 000757 :)

Wow, still waiting for mine. You bought it at a store or online?

Quote from: Joslyn on Aug 19, 2016, 22:13

Wow, still waiting for mine. You bought it at a store or online?

I bought it at bol.com. Hope you get yours soon!

Quote from: toxic on Aug 19, 2016, 15:30

Got mine today, number 000757 :)

Crap thats beautiful. I would love to exchange my older copy for that! Congrats!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Now watching.

What the? Its coming from US? Damn..thats a first!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Man I've been out of the game for so long! Thanks for the Hanna vinyl link. Immediately bought for,the collection!
The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is

^ I got a gently used one off eBay last year for 1/4th the price.

I remember seeing one brand new at the former Virgin Megastore in Chicago back when it was released. I can't remember what it retailed but it looked so boss on the new release shelf. They had so much stuff that I wanted to buy. I think I ended up filling up some of my regular singles collection (It Began In Afrika, Block Rockin Beats, Setting Sun). But I also remember passing on a what was most likely a first print unopened "Dig Your Own Hole" LP. Which I kick myself for now.

Quote from: Bosco on Oct 26, 2016, 02:09

^ I got a gently used one off eBay last year for 1/4th the price.

I remember seeing one brand new at the former Virgin Megastore in Chicago back when it was released. I can't remember what it retailed but it looked so boss on the new release shelf. They had so much stuff that I wanted to buy. I think I ended up filling up some of my regular singles collection (It Began In Afrika, Block Rockin Beats, Setting Sun). But I also remember passing on a what was most likely a first print unopened "Dig Your Own Hole" LP. Which I kick myself for now.

there is one sealed DYOH here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vinyl-Chemical-Brothers-dig-your-own-hole-1997-sealed-first-print-US-/182329441267?hash=item2a73ae7bf3:g:KVMAAOSwUEVYEBQP