Remember, Remember, No Geography

For you guys who have money to burn and collections to fill

Started by Joslyn, Aug 29, 2015, 11:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Because there was never a reissue (or at least until now). All existing 'Dig Your Own Hole' LP's, both by Astralwerks and Freestyle Dust/Virgin, are first print.

Kind of ironic that seller with the sealed copy is located in Chicago. I managed to get a unsealed copy in great condition a year ago when I went on a Chemical Brother vinyl buying spree.

So I went to the Music and Video Exchange today. They had EBW6 for £6, but the promo version, without the label. I decided against it... But looking on Discogs is seems to be pretty rare.
Mistake?

I did pick up the PTB promo cd for a £ though, along with a bunch of Fluke singles.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I had a Hanna promo, but then I left it with an old professor of mine (by accident) who I have not been able to get in contact with. Having never heard the Chems before, he went insane when recording my Exit Planet Dust vinyl on his nice setup. Life Is Sweet was his favorite. I'm sure he is enjoying my promo to this day.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Nov 09, 2016, 00:53

I had a Hanna promo, but then I left it with an old professor of mine (by accident) who I have not been able to get in contact with. Having never heard the Chems before, he went insane when recording my Exit Planet Dust vinyl on his nice setup. Life Is Sweet was his favorite. I'm sure he is enjoying my promo to this day.
You expanded a professor's universe. That's at least a thing to be proud of ;) How did this all happen anyways?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

im rebuilding my collection.

looking for (Non promo) copies of these:

HBHG - 12'
MUSIC RESPONCE - 12'
TPPR - 12'
GOLDEN PATH (EUROPE RELEASE) - 12

If you have these let me know! Perhaps forum discount?
Last Edit: Jul 22, 2017, 19:20 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Say what? Look at the track listing on the second cd  :D

edit: looked up some of the track titles, Nickelback????

Link to eBay

Last Edit: Jul 12, 2017, 14:18 by toxic

"The Discs comprise of 35 tracks in total including some of their most famous hits such as:- We Are The Night, Do It Again, The Boxer, Rockstar, Never Again and Pusher."  :D
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

That's not a scam. That's definitely not a scam. Obviously.

Quote from: toxic on Jul 12, 2017, 06:55

Say what? Look at the track listing on the second cd  :D

edit: looked up some of the track titles, Nickelback????

Link to eBay

The new holy grail of chems cd's?😁
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 25, 2017, 21:25

But also worth noting...
https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/639073?ev=rb
Indeed. I bought this in the past couple of years through either Amazon or Discogs, can't remember which. It wasn't expensive, although I think the postage from Australia or the US was less than ideal.
I naively assumed the vocal callout hook was an acapella. How wrong I was! It's just a 12 second extract from the track. What's the point? Is it meant to be DJ friendly?
IT'S MORNING TIME!