Your Love Is Lifting Me

Mysterious Youtube video :)

Started by atomowsky, Aug 29, 2015, 14:58

Previous topic - Next topic

What is that track from The Warehouse Project 6 dec 2013?

0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Hello everyone!
When i was waiting for Born in the echoes to be released i found video on Youtube which claimed to be full album, uploaded by user "MadMax". it was 58:05 long, but obviously there was only about 17 minutes of sound which was about 3 or 4 unbelievably sick tunes.
When i've seen the video banned day before release I bought deluxe edition on itunes and there was none of songs i've heard on mentioned above video. All i'm asking is if anybody noticed video which i'm posting about before it was banned from YT and if anybody knows any song which was there.
If anyone could help me, there is no worse thing that having those rythms in my head without knowing song names!!!

That youtube version was like Got Glint slowed down. I never listened to any more of it. The guy just slowed down Chems tunes. Sorry for the bad news!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

The MadMax Youtube channel upload was a big fake

Yes, it was slower, but you could adjust speed to 1.25x.
Yesterday i managed to seek through my CD's and found "The Big Jump" on "Push The Button" album, but i still can't find other tunes from that vid.

Edit : So we've got "Got Glint (mezza remix)" and "The big jump" so there's one more to go :D

Last Edit: Aug 30, 2015, 10:04 by atomowsky

and the best part of breaking up
I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE THIS FEELING
I CAN'T SEEM TO PUT IT DOWN,DOWN,DOWN,DOWN...